The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

It sounds like because enough stuff in the Avengers is based on previously existing designs, the licensees had people to work with without getting any "spoiler" material. Marvel must not have given anyone anything sensitive with enough time to finish until much closer to the movie. I don't think I'd expect much in the way of things like HT figures until the Fall or the end of the year. Its amazing to me that a studio is still able to keep secrets in this day and age.

2816clk.jpg

I would so pound some more dimples into that ass.

Like most of the guys on this forum would even get close to her. Critique from afar. :rotfl

It sounds like because enough stuff in the Avengers is based on previously existing designs, the licensees had people to work with without getting any "spoiler" material. Marvel must not have given anyone anything sensitive with enough time to finish until much closer to the movie. I don't think I'd expect much in the way of things like HT figures until the Fall or the end of the year. Its amazing to me that a studio is still able to keep secrets in this day and age.

It also probably explains why were getting Nick Fury first as the rest of them could/would be still getting finishing touches in post including the aliens themselves. The masked Hawkeye figure was getting a lot of time this weekend with people speculating that at one point he'd wear it and then get it "damaged" off similar to Cap's cowl.

:lecture Just don't tell them to their faces. I'd prefer a little meat opposed to skin and bones.

yeah, if you are with a girl that has it, don't notice it, don't mention it. ;) But it's not just girls, guys can get it too.

Obesity or anorexia for me. Gotta be one or the other :D

Incidentally, looking forward to that Avengers film.

Avengers?, what's an Avengers? :cuckoo:

More ScarJo ass. :lecture

Her bosom: Discuss.

The most heavenly pillows known to man. In a perfect world when I lay my head down to rest I would be whispering my prayers within between them and nuzzle them as the sandman sprinkles my head with sweet sweet dreams.

Scarlett-Johansson_reclining.jpg

The most heavenly pillows known to man. In a perfect world when I lay my head down to rest I would be whispering my prayers within between them and nuzzle them as the sandman sprinkles my head with sweet sweet dreams.

What the? Are you mad? If I were in that position, sleeping, praying and dreaming would be the last thing I'd be doing.

This thread is a bit off topic... and I like it. :lol

Why? Cuz of stuff like this?
81680361.***^

Mod Edit: Let's keep this on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back