The Avengers Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark bio statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten there's yet?! It's looking like there is a delay.

I pre-ordered mine from ebay(reddragonstatues) and they said they haven't recieved their inventory yet.

got mine 2 weeks ago .. will take some pictures when i have the chance :)

another youtube review (one of the best ive seen) ;

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PJNCmvu_vU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PJNCmvu_vU[/ame]

Last edited:
I had this preordered for a few months from Entertainment Earth, but as I saw reports of every other distributor sending their preorders out, Entertainment Earth just kept extending the date.

So I decided I'd probably like the HT version of the MK VII better in the long run even though it's a bit smaller. Maybe I'll try and find this ArtFX stature again in the future.

I got this yesterday and was disappointed by some misleading advertisements out there. Some description out there mention that this statue is nearly 16 inches tall. I put mine together and he's barely 13 inches tall.

why can a SMALLER ~$100 ironman have perfect chin and perfect paint.

but a LARGER $500 sideshow ironman be so ____ed up?

why??

)(#&@)#(*)@$*(@!!!

make this..exactly like that...in 1/4..and i will pay $500 for it...

:mad:

why can a SMALLER ~$100 ironman have perfect chin and perfect paint.

but a LARGER $500 sideshow ironman be so ____ed up?

why??

)(#&@)#(*)@$*(@!!!

make this..exactly like that...in 1/4..and i will pay $500 for it...

:mad:

Stop asking such silly questions! I bet they're done in the same factory too! :lol

I have SEEN this. I can't speak for the size issues, but it does LOOK amazing. I am going to pick it up in a bit ... I WISH they would come out with a PF of THIS EXACT statue.

I have SEEN this. I can't speak for the size issues, but it does LOOK amazing. I am going to pick it up in a bit ... I WISH they would come out with a PF of THIS EXACT statue.

Dude, took the words out of my mouth! Please Sideshow hear our plea!:pray:

Bugs me that their Iron Man statues seem to have basic poses that an unsupported figure could easily do.

I got this yesterday and was disappointed by some misleading advertisements out there. Some description out there mention that this statue is nearly 16 inches tall. I put mine together and he's barely 13 inches tall.

Maybe they count the base he stands on too?

Hey guys !

Let's bring this thread to life !
I bought my statue one month ago but it has some defects so I had to wait the replacement before taking some pictures. BTW, I had a hard time trying to destroy it...that's one solid statue.

Overall, I'm very happy with my Koto. Nice pose and the base is fitting well.
Regarding the look, I have 2 IMs (Mark III v1.0 and War Machine) and based on what I have and what I saw, I tend to like the Koto better, proportion wise even if they're slightly in term of shape.
Paintjob looks great but far from perfect if we take a closer look.

Now if I have to upgrade to a high-end of the Mark VII, I might give a chance to the 12" diecast version.

Anyway, here're some pics !

img7970r2.jpg

img7974r2.jpg

img7962r2.jpg

img7973r2.jpg

img7991r2.jpg

img7978r2.jpg

img7967r2.jpg

img7969r2.jpg

img7980r2.jpg

img7986r2.jpg

Just picked this up on an AMAZON lightning deal for $55 shipped!

Pretty ticked that I missed that yesterday. I've been looking at this for awhle and would have easily pulled the trigger at that price. Ugh... :slap

Congrats to you on the steal.

Back