The Asajj Ventress Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering because mine go through there too, and my arrival date is the same as yours. I guess Worcester isn't too far from Lewiston.

Just wondering because mine go through there too, and my arrival date is the same as yours. I guess Worcester isn't too far from Lewiston.

Ya, I think it might be the big hub in MA for UPS, I think whether I get packages at work or home, which are an hour apart, the box still routes through Chelmsford at some point.

Finally got my shipping notice. It's scheduled to arrive on the 23rd. That's almost 2 weeks after some of you got yours.

recieved and displayed already. i love the realistic head on her.

Wish I could say the same. Called SSC CS this evening and was told to "give it another day or two" (which would be the weekend, so whatever...)

And to think...I could've had this figure a week and a half ago from Corner Store Comics if I was willing to give up the exclusive portrait... :rolleyes:

Eh, at least it's giving me a chance to finish my RAH Darth Vader ROTS review.

Pix, thought I said this earlier...apologies if I didn't.

My status has been "Item Shipping Soon" since last Friday, so you can make that adjustment on the list.

Back