The Asajj Ventress Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped today and should arrive on the 15th. What I don't understand though, is how is it that I can get packages from japan in like 4 days, but sideshow takes almost a whole week?

My credit card balance is $72 lighter (it'll change soon because they usually pre-auth about $5 more than necessary), and it's not "Item Shipping Soon"

I imagine my shipping notice will arrive later tonight.

Well I am at Item Shipping Soon after I called them today. So either tonight or Monday Ill get my notice. Almost beat ya Sith.. almost.

Ok where the hell is UPS.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=sec-row-od><TD class=sec-pad>CERRITOS,
CA, US </TD><TD class=sec-pad>08/10/2007 </TD><TD class=sec-pad align=right>12:26 A.M. </TD><TD class=sec-pad>OUT FOR DELIVERY </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

When you do take Asajj out for a bite to eat WG, just fyi.... her clothes are butt to get off and her belt is quite fragile (but easily fixed).
The belt came off but becuse of the style its not a suprise. I didnt try the rest of the clothes.

Perv:monkey3

Back