The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I got this exclusive and the Regular hasn't shipped yet I'm gonna cancel the reg. Also, I "slightly" prefer the look of the SDCC to the original. Don't dig the blonde version at all, so happy I don't have to try and track that one down.

I got her as well. Was afraid because my boss was giving me hell about being in the office. I didn't preorder the regular so I guess I'll have to snag that one on eBay.

Also, I "slightly" prefer the look of the SDCC to the original. Don't dig the blonde version at all, so happy I don't have to try and track that one down.

Same here. I really like the SDCC one the best out of all three so i'm going to keep her and give the regular to a friend who got locked out of that one...

Woohoo! Got one!

:banana

Or, should I say...

1zombiegif.gif

And...

zombie03.gif

If only I hadn't missed out on the 805 gray uniform variant...

I missed out...:monkey2 Again I got too much into work and----- well I only remembered once I got home. Shaun and Ed are going to be lonely I guess...:monkey2:monkey2:banghead

damn, got home from work a little bit ago and just checked to see if these were still available. Wanted the black hair one, but I guess Ill be alright with just the red head. :(

You know what is really cool? When I found out about the Blonde version being available at Forbidden Planet (thanks, Lonnie!), I mentioned to my wife that there was a European exclusive Zombie figure available, and she was almost as excited as I was (and she hates zombie movies!). When she saw the price she said "That's a great deal!" Even when I pointed out that the shipping might be quite a bit, she just said, "So what?"

My wife, I think I'll keep her. :D :love :inlove

Yes, shipping might be a bit... And don't forget the VAT! Imagine that us EU and international SSC customers have to deal with that for every single order. Perhaps some will understand now why some of us complain about the ongoing price hikes.

Back