The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the Babysitters bitten Haz-Mad scientist haven't been made yet, so there is potential for at THREE new zombies (not counting the 42nd Babysitter variant). But I'd say the Priest is confirmed. :rock

Thanks guys just wanted to make sure things where ok with Santa.

With Santa shipping now I thought for sure the Spooktacular variant would have been of him. Who would have guessed it was going to be yet ANOTHER Babysitter variant? :duh

It really has gotten pathetic. I'm guessing we aren't going to get ANY other female zombies now. We've gotten as much of her as we have Star Wars Lukes, and I thought that was a bit much!

Actually I'm not that upset about this 4th Babysitter variant because to me its the best of the lot. I like the blue hair, the bag deco and the complete outfit overhaul which would look completely different next to the original if you only had one but it would have been nice to get a "friend" that even used the same facial sculpt but had long hair or something to differenciate it.

As for other female Zombies, other than the Babysitter the Zombie haven't really come across other females in the story...there is a lot of potential but it hasn't really been fully explored....maybe one will wonder into a Sorority or something and then we'll get a ton of different ones. :lol

Actually I'm not that upset about this 4th Babysitter variant because to me its the best of the lot. I like the blue hair, the bag deco and the complete outfit overhaul which would look completely different next to the original if you only had one but it would have been nice to get a "friend" that even used the same facial sculpt but had long hair or something to differenciate it.

As for other female Zombies, other than the Babysitter the Zombie haven't really come across other females in the story...there is a lot of potential but it hasn't really been fully explored....maybe one will wonder into a Sorority or something and then we'll get a ton of different ones. :lol

No, we would just get different sorority outfits of the same figure like we are with the babysitter. :lol

I really hope the Babysitter is getting these pointless variants out of Sideshow's system. They are probably really kicking themselves for not really making Stealth PZ.

To be honest if Stealth PZ was the Spooktacular variant I would been fine with it.

I put this in the Spook thread but thought i'd throw this here as well.

It looks like it might be getting a DEAD PRIEST!!!

Priest.JPG

:horror :banana :horror :banana :horror

This is a must have for me! I wonder how zombied-up he'll be. It looks like he's still got a nose at least...

Two slots left in the Spooktacular Product bank with a Slave Leia PF teased, Black Queen AH! Comiquette teased, Zombie Priest teased.....now here is the issue....many of the items that have an exclusive have a slot taken up by the regular as well. so the Slave Leia PF definitely has an Exclusive so if Leia is premiered that'd take up both slots.....could there be no "NEW" Dead for Spook?

Two slots left in the Spooktacular Product bank with a Slave Leia PF teased, Black Queen AH! Comiquette teased, Zombie Priest teased.....now here is the issue....many of the items that have an exclusive have a slot taken up by the regular as well. so the Slave Leia PF definitely has an Exclusive so if Leia is premiered that'd take up both slots.....could there be no "NEW" Dead for Spook?

No, my bet is no Exclusive on Slave Leia. I mean, what would she come with?

that's the first time I looked at the dead priest and realized his hands are behind his back and his head and collar aren't on backwards. whatanoob

I agree, it's not looking good for the zombie priest, unless they add some boxes to the new products page. Even if there are no exclusives, there are two boxes left. And they've already hinted at the Leia PF and Black Queen, so odds are we won't be seeing the 'un'holy man this Spook.

I wonder if that's why they added yet another Tactical Containment variant? I can actually see some people getting upset with the idea of a zombie priest figure being released, so maybe they had to scramble and find a last-minute replacement?

:confused:

Back