The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's alright to call him Tofu, but to ridicule him by making him wear it on his head is outrageous, belittling and unnecessary.

While it's not The Dead, it is zombie-related. Did anyone else besides me order Tofu the Vegan Zombie?

tofu-the-vegan-zombie.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900202&source=090408news

I'm intriqued, but being mostly a statue makes him a pass. Still, really fun looking and a great price.

well ! decided im getting rid of my regulars. i guess im kinda growing up and don't need to be a complete ist

well ! decided im getting rid of my regulars. i guess im kinda growing up and don't need to be a complete ist

Not the regulars!!! I dumped all my exclusives a while back but am still sticking to the regulars...

Not the regulars!!! I dumped all my exclusives a while back but am still sticking to the regulars...

Same with me. The only exclusive I still have is the Subject 57. I'll keep him for a while. I've actually got a regular 57 incoming. That will get me complete minus the PZ which is not meant for me to own.

i like the idea of the ES of the exclusives . since i have all exclusives to date ,it shouldn't be to hard to keep up on them.

I just finished Ornament zombie custom. Its more of a kitbash then a custom since I don't really have any skills. Overall I'm pretty happy with everything except for the neck I had to make and paint. Luckily the shirt covers it. I want to try and pick up a few more "firefighter" things, but for now he'll do.

OrnamentZombie001.jpg

OrnamentZombie003.jpg

OrnamentZombie004.jpg

OrnamentZombie002.jpg

The blood came out very bright in the pics. Looks much better and "truer" in person.

I'm almost finished with my 12" Bub (2nd version). Here's what I have done so far:

IMG_0821-1.jpg

Last edited:
I put this in the Spook thread but thought i'd throw this here as well.

It looks like it might be getting a DEAD PRIEST!!!

Priest.JPG

:horror :banana :horror :banana :horror

Back