The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed the French Site I bought it from and got this:
Sigh. Mike Mike Mike... It's not a French site, it's Belgian site! Belgium has three official languages: French, Dutch and German. It is confusing, I agree. :D If it makes you sleep better, these guys are trustworthy. I know 'em personally, and our contacts have always been friendly and uncomplicated. I'm in the same boat as you, I ordered from them and I'm waiting...

Saw the babysitter for the first time at a store today....her head is giant.

With the blonde, maybe Dusty can chime in? Cause none of the cs staff seems to know of it. Plus she wasn't at sdcc (sucks).

Sigh. Mike Mike Mike... It's not a French site, it's Belgian site!

:lol

Mon erreur, Mijn fout and Mein Fehler. I did not know that. Imagine...having to master three languages in one country....I have a hard enough time getting some of my students to master English let alone have to teach or correct in three others routinely....

I got my 57 and 560 in the mail today from eBay. Now I need 805 and the exclusive 57, 560 and 1025.

Then Patient Zero. Yeah right. :monkey2

Here goes my zombie shelf, forgot to get a norm version pic of it.

PICT0161.jpg

There goes the two new zombie hunters I have as well
PICT0160.jpg

Still need to paint up the zombie crawling on the ground.

Here goes my zombie shelf, forgot to get a norm version pic of it.

There goes the two new zombie hunters I have as well
PICT0160.jpg

Those Mercs/Zombie Hunters looks great. That one standing looks like a dead ringer for Hunk.

Still need to paint up the zombie crawling on the ground

Yeah, looks kinda iffy as to whats going on.

Any news about the Babysitter EU variant? Yes, that's the blond one. My order isn't moving. I don't know if there was a shipping date set for this one either. I just know, there's no news!

I just sent a email to forbidden planet asking if their was any news on when it will be in stock and here is the email they sent me.

Unfortunately this item is still pre order. As yet I am unable to confirm a date this will be in stock your order will stay pending and will be despatched as soon as the stocks arrive.

My pre-order at play.com was due in stock on 3oth August. The date on it has now changed to 12th September.

I decided to do a little kit bash on my $10 Evil Ash. I'm gonna end up sculpting the Dead Ornament head onto this body, but wanted to see what you guys thought about it so far.

I introduce my inmate zombie...

CustomASh001.jpg

I used the Evil Ash body. I took the skull helmet off and attached a custom bandana (made from the shirt of Ash). I used a Saturday Night Toys Inmate orange jumpsuit with undershirt and boots. Last, I used a set of BBI handcuffs to finish it off. I'm gonna be adding the usual blood application this weekend when I have my paints out.

Back