The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started looking at all my background environments and figured I should consolidate them to appropriate figures. So I took my Buffy vampires and put them in front of the collapsed church background. Then I was playing a video game with some cool back alley and dock scenes, so I took some sheets of balsa and made a wooden 'warehouse' look. I was using it for my Angel figures but decided to move my dead figures in front of it instead of the storefront I did awhile back. But that's part of the fun, switching them back and forth.

you can find inspiration just about anywhere if you pay attention huh? :D. you and coco make some really neat stuff for displaying figs........i rank both of you as the hurricane of displays...........but each with your own style.
and i might add i have stolen a few ideas from yall............(not for profit though :D)

I just got into this line and I found Subject 57 up in Maine on Saturday.
He was on sale and I paid $35 for him and I just ordered Subject 1025 on the Second chance.
:chew

header.jpg

Subject 1025: SDCC Version has been added to the CTR PA

I have a question for all those who collect this line.
Do all the figure packaging come with a sleeve,like the Hot Toys figures?
I got Subject 57 : The Doctor and he came with no sleeve cover.
I just bought Subject 805 and it came with a sleeve cover.
Was I ripped off when I got Subject 57 with no sleeve?
:confused:

I have a question for all those who collect this line.
Do all the figure packaging come with a sleeve,like the Hot Toys figures?
I got Subject 57 : The Doctor and he came with no sleeve cover.
I just bought Subject 805 and it came with a sleeve cover.
Was I ripped off when I got Subject 57 with no sleeve?
:confused:

All mine have come with the sleeve, doctor included.

All mine have come with the sleeve, doctor included.

Thanks for the info.
I have a theory on what happened to the sleeve to my Doctor. They were displaying the figure high on an upper shelf without the sleeve to show the figure on sale. I asked for the figure and didn't realize the figure had a sleeve. As I was walking toward the cash register my eye caught what I thought was just another Doctor figure,now I realize it was the sleeve.
Oh well.

My twin brother heard me complaining about my Subject 57 with no sleeve so he went out today and bought me another one and this one has a sleeve.
Now I have 2 and I have plans for 1 of them.

My twin brother heard me complaining about my Subject 57 with no sleeve so he went out today and bought me another one and this one has a sleeve.
Now I have 2 and I have plans for 1 of them.

Is it the green scrub version? If so, I could use one if you want to part with it. LMK

Actually saw the regular babysitter at a local shop yesterday... kinda fun seeing a 1/6 zombie on the shelf :rock

I emailed the French Site I bought it from and got this:

Hello,

if no delay for during August. We try to update the dates on our site : https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/index_us.htm as soon as we have concrete information, don't hesitate to check it from time to time. But don't worry, as soon as your pre order is in stock your order will be sent and you will receive a mail with your tracking.

kind regards

Back