The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a black haired babysitter they feeling like selling ?.
Anyone know where I can pick one up ?. :)
Kick ass pics Mike.

I want a japanese girl ! :rock

I have decided I don't need mine, but if these do like the 805 variants did and sell for $100+ on eBay, I think I may have to throw it on there:(

Here is my first ever stop motion test. I made the back round out of cardboard, and glued on a brick wall and door textures. I have to remake the diorama, and glue the brick texture on better. You can see where the paper is getting waves. I think the bricks have to be a little bigger and the door a little smaller. I took 36 pictures, some of the pictures I forgot to focus the camera, so it is a little out of focus.
Enjoy https://youtube.com/watch?v=xDjzlepU9CM

I am banning myself from this thread.

A few months back I suddenly found myself with a Pamela and Sackhead Jason and slightly unsure of what made me buy them. Almost instantly I apparently decided that I now had to complete the F13th set. Hell... why not add in the Freddy's too? And if I have Jason and Freddy, I HAVE to have Leatherface or it just wouldn't look right would it? Oh.. there's two Leatherfaces... well, Ok then. It's insanity.... and expensive.

I just started working through this thread and now suddenly I have an irrational need to collect The Dead figures. More insanity.

Therefore, a self-imposed ban on any threads that contain The Dead figures is the only way to salvation.

I am banning myself from this thread.

A few months back I suddenly found myself with a Pamela and Sackhead Jason and slightly unsure of what made me buy them. Almost instantly I apparently decided that I now had to complete the F13th set. Hell... why not add in the Freddy's too? And if I have Jason and Freddy, I HAVE to have Leatherface or it just wouldn't look right would it? Oh.. there's two Leatherfaces... well, Ok then. It's insanity.... and expensive.

I just started working through this thread and now suddenly I have an irrational need to collect The Dead figures. More insanity.

Therefore, a self-imposed ban on any threads that contain The Dead figures is the only way to salvation.

sorry man..........you're infected and the only cure is buying. you are just one of many of the mindless horde dragging their feet thru life now. :monkey4

Ha!

It's ridiculous. I've always collected 6" figures, mainly horror and Spawn. I never had any interest in the Sideshow 12" figs whatsoever, in fact... I didn't even like them!

Now I've sold all my McFarlane Alien and Pred figs, along with a ton of other stuff I used to love, and have been frantically buying Jasons, Freddy's and Leatherfaces.

I've been trying to ignore The Dead for a few months now but sifting through all the pictures on here I find myself mesmerised and thinking about how I'd display them.... Arghhhhhhh!

Here is my first ever stop motion test. I made the back round out of cardboard, and glued on a brick wall and door textures. I have to remake the diorama, and glue the brick texture on better. You can see where the paper is getting waves. I think the bricks have to be a little bigger and the door a little smaller. I took 36 pictures, some of the pictures I forgot to focus the camera, so it is a little out of focus.
Enjoy https://youtube.com/watch?v=xDjzlepU9CM

Heh! That made me laugh! Very well done! To bad some figs are out of focus. Increase the DOF, and the next take will be better!

In honor of todays pre-orders and me being bored I give you these. LOL! Honestly I really am F'N bored. :lecture

IMG_0809-1.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I was practicing stop motion and made this
pzbm0.gif
so today i tried to make them all move (the half-azzed way). Here is my second stop motion test, https://youtube.com/watch?v=_x9wX30fNHw It was difficult with so many zombies all moving on the screen. not the best, but I am learning from my mistakes.

That looks awesome! :rock :rock

Great pics Keith..... I've got a SDCC Babysitter for sale if anyone's looking....:monkey3

that is some cool animation...............be a neat avatar

i like your vid as well................awesome , music fit perfect.......MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!

Back