The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone think the SDCC Goth babysitter will be a desired piece one day? I love her face half removed, and her accessories. Shaun needs a zombie, but that damn girl is making my wait for my blasted Blade dio all that much more drawn out.

Argh! She better rock in person!

So does anyone think the SDCC Goth babysitter will be a desired piece one day? I love her face half removed, and her accessories. Shaun needs a zombie, but that damn girl is making my wait for my blasted Blade dio all that much more drawn out.

Argh! She better rock in person!

Her coloring is the coolest of the 3, but I think the blonde babysitter will fetch the highest price in the long run, followed by the sdcc one.

I just got a few new shelves so I did some rearranging. Here's a shot of all my zombie horde. As you can see I'm missing one key figure...PZ! I've got an opportunity to pick up one with the box for $375 shipped. The box has a few flaws, but the figure is mint and complete. Will I regret not picking this guy up now? If I get him, this will be the most I've spent on a single figure. I'm not looking to complete the series with all the variants.

NewShelves001.jpg

That cheerleaders isnt wearing panties :monkey5

:lol

Her coloring is the coolest of the 3, but I think the blonde babysitter will fetch the highest price in the long run, followed by the sdcc one.

I think you hit the nail on the head... SDCC is the coolest, but the Blonde is harder to get in the States so my guess is it will be the money figure.

So if I don't want my SDCC babysitter anymore because I'd rather use the money for the Batman figures.....should I just cancel her? Cause if I can only get like a $20 profit, then I don't want it.

So it this where we go to talk about Zombies and not how SSC should be PC with their selections?

:lol

My Goth Zombie is sitting at Item Shipping Soon.

Has the goth Babysitter shipped yet? My Blade dio has been stuck in shipping limbo because of her. :(

You know what's ^^^^ed up about your situation? I don't see how Sideshow will even attempt to ship your Blade vs Drac Dio and the 12" figure together. The Dio box is huge enough as it is, i dont see them putting BOTH items in one bigger box. In which case, how is shipping them at the same time but separately going to "combine" shipping costs for you?

This is where common sense and thinking outside of the box on Sideshow's part would be ideal.

Last edited:
I just got a few new shelves so I did some rearranging. Here's a shot of all my zombie horde. As you can see I'm missing one key figure...PZ! I've got an opportunity to pick up one with the box for $375 shipped. The box has a few flaws, but the figure is mint and complete. Will I regret not picking this guy up now? If I get him, this will be the most I've spent on a single figure. I'm not looking to complete the series with all the variants.

NewShelves001.jpg

It's a way overpriced fig for what it is IMO. I've had it. No big deal. You can't customize it because the value will drop. For that much you can add another 5 or 6 zombies to your collection. Since you like to customize I'd pass if I were you.

Back