The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I made a wino!!
joe5.jpg

Awesome. Did you ever do a custom using the ornament?

Got the email my will be combined with other orders. Thought it would be with a gift card item I ordered before christmas, but it turns out it's my stormtroopers. Hopefully this bodes well for them shipping soon as well. Be an interesting mix in the box anyway.

Got the email my will be combined with other orders. Thought it would be with a gift card item I ordered before christmas, but it turns out it's my stormtroopers. Hopefully this bodes well for them shipping soon as well. Be an interesting mix in the box anyway.

Just don't be surprised when they show up like this.

deathtroopers-440x674.jpg

Here's a little something I threw together last night. I've never warmed up to my NOTLD zombie, so I decided to turn him into the "Corporate Killer"! I'm planning on adding a little gear to him and also planning on bashing a female colleague. They will be known as the corporation!

CorporateKiller001.jpg

CorporateKiller002.jpg

Priest just arrived. My pictures suck so don't ask. This figure rocks!!!!The Prometheus body is totally working for it. The joints are all nice and stiff and they put wire in the robe for posing it. My only gripe and its a small one is the exclusive is top heavy and won't stay up. Another great Dead figure from Sideshow! :banana

Dead for Life

Back