The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I made a new video! It is not stop-motion though, it is more like a comic.
Enjoy.

Brew of THE DEAD
<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/d0dPzTKZ0V0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/d0dPzTKZ0V0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="600"></embed></object>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dPzTKZ0V0

welcome back with another enjoyable vid :clap

P6030267.JPG
P6030294.JPG
P6030253.JPG

my custom made pateint zero

lolz

According to Ask Sideshow

Monday, June 14th, 2010
Will Sideshow be making any more figures for The DEAD 12-inch line? If so, I would love to see a zombie clown. There would be so many options for this and who knows what kind of exclusive version could be done too. I wouldn’t want to see one too bloody or mutilated, but this one could have lots of potential. I think this one would sell out in no time. Thanks!

We do intend to continue the Dead 12-inch line, but we’re holding off until such a time that we can revisit with some greater ambition.

Grrrr.... maybe we should strap them down Clockwork Orange style and force them to watch zombie movies for a week... That might inspire some "greater ambition".

Grrrr.... maybe we should strap them down Clockwork Orange style and force them to watch zombie movies for a week... That might inspire some "greater ambition".

I don't get that either. What's more inspiring than killing people who piss you off? Mail man ____s up a delivery - zombie postman. Snobby _____ texting at the light makes you late to work - zombie yuppy. Punk kid steals the nozzel caps on your tires - dust off that hobbit body and make a zombie kid. That 300lb unbathed, sweaty guy at the con grabs the last exclusive - zombie fanboy! There's plenty of incentive. I just think they're done. They'd just rather milk the polystone formats now.

And what about the P!tu zombie? He would've rocked! :(

I don't get that either. What's more inspiring than killing people who piss you off? Mail man ____s up a delivery - zombie postman. Snobby _____ texting at the light makes you late to work - zombie yuppy. Punk kid steals the nozzel caps on your tires - dust off that hobbit body and make a zombie kid. That 300lb unbathed, sweaty guy at the con grabs the last exclusive - zombie fanboy! There's plenty of incentive. I just think they're done. They'd just rather milk the polystone formats now.

And what about the P!tu zombie? He would've rocked! :(

so do we know what ebay policy makers look like??...........:monkey3

Odd... but I guess its better than hearing that they have no plans to revisit the dead in 12" form. But I will not be holding my breath.

so do we know what ebay policy makers look like??...........:monkey3

I'd say like the 300lb fanboy except hair's short, greased to hell, short-sleeved button-up, elastic wasteband slacks, a pair of black, delapitated Chuck Yagers, and a campy tie with a sweat-saturated collar. Probably some condiment stains on their shirt & tie and black, horned-rim glasses for effect. :lol

AKA, the least likely to get laid and the most likely to drop $500 at a strip club to see a woman's gentiles other than their mother's.

I'd say like the 300lb fanboy except hair's short, greased to hell, short-sleeved button-up, elastic wasteband slacks, a pair of black, delapitated Chuck Yagers, and a campy tie with a sweat-saturated collar. Probably some condiment stains on their shirt & tie and black, horned-rim glasses for effect. :lol

AKA, the least likely to get laid and the most likely to drop $500 at a strip club to see a woman's gentiles other than their mother's.

sounds alot like you described matt foley/motivational speaker..........:lol
ChFa-Matt%20Foley.jpg

i wish sideshow would look at this thread and get some of the great ideas posted here for zombies & put up a poll or vote on their website & get this line rolling again.

Back