The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I'll get into any more colors. But what I'm scared about is how that team of 6 Civic Defense guys was (I believe) released as either a ~$860 set, or a random individual $160 bot. So I don't have too much faith in picking up that whole set.

The best deals to be had are generally on the Facebook unofficial legion buy/sell/trade group if you want to build up your collection from past releases.

The best deals to be had are generally on the Facebook unofficial legion buy/sell/trade group if you want to build up your collection from past releases.

Where is that? I can't find one for the US.

NVM. Found it. I hope someone can help me out with some of this stuff.

Buried Dead
tumblr_nu9sjaAT601tu688to1_540.jpg

And they just showed the two pack for Evenfall that I'll never be able to own. Great.

I fully expect it to be a 3 minute long window before the listing is gone. If I can snag one, awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I fully expect it to be a 3 minute long window before the listing is gone. If I can snag one, awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

These guys are being advertised/promoted on their site and various social media, which isn't typical of a very short window release. Maybe 24 hours of availability like the Archer, but not just a few minutes.

I really hope so. If they're being sold at Japan Venture as well, do you think the set would ship immediately? Or are the figures sold at an event the only premades? At any rate I really hope I can secure a set.

If SDCC is a good example, the pre-made stuff they sold there was for the show only. Orders on the site for those items ship months later (Q4 for Zombot for example).

These guys are being advertised/promoted on their site and various social media, which isn't typical of a very short window release. Maybe 24 hours of availability like the Archer, but not just a few minutes.

Like I said, I don't want to get my hopes up. But that is very good to hear.

Which evening, our evening or their evening? I'm probably going to lose a lot of sleep tonight.

Which evening, our evening or their evening? I'm probably going to lose a lot of sleep tonight.

OUR (depending where you are) evening. If orders go live at Hong Kong AM time, it'll be PM the night before in North America. BTW, no sale date has been announced yet for this EVENFALL set.

OUR (depending where you are) evening. If orders go live at Hong Kong AM time, it'll be PM the night before in North America. BTW, no sale date has been announced yet for this EVENFALL set.

Ugh this whole thing is going to ruin me.

Oh I've got my eyes on so many different places, but that's never stopped things from slipping by during the couple minutes I'm unable to refresh stuff.

Back