The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments. Here's a collage of my wanted list with acquired figures ghosted (including a couple of pre-orders):

3A Wanted.jpg

I've most all of that minus a few that haven't been released yet. Actually parting with some of it, like the Deep Powder MK1 square. Just sold one on Facebook recently.
That 1/12 EMGY Bertie is a rarity and commands a pretty hefty price I think.

That 1/12 EMGY Bertie is a rarity and commands a pretty hefty price I think.

Definitely don't see any for sale right now. :) I can't think of why it would have a hefty price apart from the appeal of the EGMY colorway for a lot of collectors,which I suppose could be all it takes. It was a retail release and don't those usually have higher production numbers? If you spot one for a decent price, let me know.

I kind of figured the top end of that list would be a toss-up between the Olivier Bramble, Blind Cowboy superset and NOM commanders.

Definitely don't see any for sale right now. :) I can't think of why it would have a hefty price apart from the appeal of the EGMY colorway for a lot of collectors,which I suppose could be all it takes. It was a retail release and don't those usually have higher production numbers? If you spot one for a decent price, let me know.

I kind of figured the top end of that list would be a toss-up between the Olivier Bramble, Blind Cowboy superset and NOM commanders.

the 1/12 EMGY Bertie was a retail exclusive to certain retailers based on region so def not alot of those and far below the number of reg retail berties. :)

Ahhh, limited retail on the EMGY Bertie, that explains it - that detail isn't mentioned in the catalog. I really like the EMGY colorway, so I was hoping I could grab at least a couple of bots.

Got my Zombkin (love it!), Bleak, Custard and OG Tommy in hand today. Again super impressed. The only neg I have is Bleak's boots have a rigid upper which makes him a PITA to stand/pose compared to every other 3A figure I own.

got to swap out the boots on a lot of the older figures for the leather ones, world of different for posing and aesthetics.

any of the more recent soldier type threea figures with the soft lace boots will do and what i use (nom 4th/27th, zomb soldiers, marqui/sombre, golden dolphin). the thing i find is they have changed the ball socket hole size on the legs between the older and newer bodies. so the ball sockets may be too big (or small, i cant recall) for the older bodies.

Back