The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and signed up for my first year of 3aa. Will see if it's worth it. Will definately be selling off lasstranaught. I think the paintings that Ash has done of her are really very cool, but I think the figure falls very short. I hate the face and the flipper hands.

Year 3 for me, Lass will be getting customized to my liking. Looking forward to some of the bots that are coming down the line in '14 as well. Since I'm pretty much done collecting other lines, I'm looking forward to another great year of 3AA!

I have been 3aa since day one. I did not renew this year. I waited 3 years for the lasstranant figure only to be very disappointed with it. The body, the hands are a mess, not to mention the head does not capture the expression all that well. Bye bye threea membership. Probably for the better since space is becoming a bit of an issue after 5 years of 3a.

After missing my first 3AA last year it would appear Mr Wood wins!
I'm in!

Heres to more licenses coming to threeA for the discount or discount carried over to threezero.

Personally the 3AA pack was way more appealing this year than last.

Didn't renew this year, mainly I just have no interest in the figure. Would have like Ash to provide a cheaper membership option that doesn't include all the figures and what not.

2013 was my first year as a 3AA member and it'll probably be my last. Most of threeA's offerings have bored me to tears over the last year, and while there's definitely stuff I'm interested in that's been teased, I'm not going to subscribe based on what Ashley Wood promises to do over the next year.

I renewed! I missed out on all of the November and December drops except Noisy Boy, but I got good mileage out of last year's membership. Even though I'm scaling back a lot, I love Lass and am looking forward to what 2014 will bring.

I got the membership, but I don't always buy the member only stuff, Lawrence. If you're interested on their member only limited stuffs, you can always let me know.

Kind of you Batsheva. I wanted to become a member in case they release their Marvel stuff this year. I guess I'll be alright paying normal pricing without the membership discount. Appreciate it though :D

Kind of you Batsheva. I wanted to become a member in case they release their Marvel stuff this year. I guess I'll be alright paying normal pricing without the membership discount. Appreciate it though :D

Well, it doesn't always worked that way. In 3A, there's some special stuffs that only a member can buy. It's not about discount and stuffs, but if you're not a member, you can't buy the special member only stuffs.. but you're very welcome, Law.

Picked up a 1/12 Marine JEA Dropcloth off of eBay. Great figure.

11989897693_e9f8246127_c.jpg

11989565795_322e7688de_c.jpg

11989880583_fa29d5d113_c.jpg

And although technically not the correct scale, he looks good with GI Joe:

11989984943_38df453264_c.jpg

wow nice pics zerogouki!!!!:clap

the next chapter in WWR is called EVOL, the first 1/6 figure will be "Marquis De Plume". Sent by the supreme N.O.M. to hunt down the fallen de plumes like barguest and kuan. Fallen plumes have messed with the gas levels n.o.m. agents breath causing them to go a lil loopy and against the teaching of the supreme n.o.m...... She doesn't like that and wants them dead.

wow nice pics zerogouki!!!!:clap

the next chapter in WWR is called EVOL, the first 1/6 figure will be "Marquis De Plume". Sent by the supreme N.O.M. to hunt down the fallen de plumes like barguest and kuan. Fallen plumes have messed with the gas levels n.o.m. agents breath causing them to go a lil loopy and against the teaching of the supreme n.o.m...... She doesn't like that and wants them dead.

Marquis looks so bada** I may pick up a pair!

Not a huge fan of the color. Hoping the 3aa version is something different, but I'm sure I'll get him either way. Really dig the changes.

Back