The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching and trying to register for a while now. All it does is default to a "You have attempted to login to many times" screen and never allows you to actually register.

Seems like they have some sort of limited/closed registration process because, you know, when you're running a forum, you want to limit the amount of people involved and interacting on it?!?

:cuckoo:

Does anyone have any idea what's going on over at the kidrobot forums ie new member registration?

The Kidrobot Forum has had major problems with spam recently.. I suspect the inability to create new accounts is a result of counter measures.. hopefully they will find a solution in the near future

Looks like the online sellers who shipped me a 1/6 scale JEA Marine Heavy Bramble rather than the Gravedigger that I ordered are a stand-up group.

They will give a refund and have provided a FedEx number to use so that I can ship it back without incurring charges. All good stuff.

Unfortunately Gravedigger is completely unavailable so that's a bummer.

Looks like the online sellers who shipped me a 1/6 scale JEA Marine Heavy Bramble rather than the Gravedigger that I ordered are a stand-up group.

They will give a refund and have provided a FedEx number to use so that I can ship it back without incurring charges. All good stuff.

Sorry to hear they can't source a replacement but at least you appear to have found a supplier you might be able to use on another occasion.

Glad it's working out.

There's someone over on kidrobot selling a Gravedigger for $175. If you have an account there or if someone from here is kindly enough to reach out to them on your behalf you might be able to snag it.

thank jesus i had the site bookmarked, i cant seem to find a link to the forum in their own site and when googling the forum it doesnt show. the site may be back up but they need to supply a link on their blog and have it show up on search sites.

Hi. I am new to this forum. I have received a 1/12 wwr heavy bramble today. it suprisingly big. can not imaging the 1/6 version.

Bramble isn't even the biggest of the bots. Even the heavy version is dwarfed by Bertie MK3 or Large Martin.

This should give you some idea of size. This is a group of WWRp 1/12 figures including a Bramble and Large Martin. They're standing next to 1/6 scale humans so you can see how big the 1/12 stuff is compared to 1/6.

One of my Ashley Wood shelves… by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Now this is a 1/6 scale figure sitting on the back of a Bertie MK3.

Deep Powder Bertie MK3 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Here is the first tease for the Lasstranaut figure that comes with 3AA this year.
It will have a seamless body.
I'm not going 3AA but have bought the figure only form someone who does not want it, I can't wait.

Yum :)

lassygo.jpg

omg. it was so big. i don't think it can fit to detolf.

Yeah definitely wouldn't. The original pre-3A Bertie barely fits. With the cannons pointed up Bertie MK3 stands about 28 inches tall (71cm) to the tops of the barrels.

Back