The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't exist at the moment. It's been gone now for… what a month or so?

Does anyone know when those 3 soldier zombie dudes are supposed to ship or the one with the sack covering his face.

Just a little pic I took of my grunt, I think it looks pretty bad ***.

1522106_681610001870790_1254207569_n.jpg

Chomping at the bit waiting for my bots to get here. They're coming from Canada and I have no idea what to expect from customs. This is the first time I've ever ordered anything large or pricey from outside the US. Expected delivery shows as tomorrow but there haven't been any updates since it reached the US on the 27th.

Been passing time this weekend going back through this thread and looking at all the great photos. This 3a stuff might become a real problem for me :)

^^^bad-*** pic!

beer gals up or were up..... i see none now. ok word is that was the first batch so more to come if you want f5, easy pass for me.

Last edited:
was the 1st batch. :) so def more....

were up for like 30secs or so according to those that scored.

I'd appreciate it if fans of the Isobelle Pascha line would tell me what they like about it. I just don't get it. It just seems like a low effort cash grab on the part of threeA to me. Yet they're apparently selling well enough to justify so many releases.

I'd appreciate it if fans of the Isobelle Pascha line would tell me what they like about it. I just don't get it. It just seems like a low effort cash grab on the part of threeA to me. Yet they're apparently selling well enough to justify so many releases.

It's a different style, just like every other 3A line, they release multiple colorways I guess, I'm not a completionist so I only get one or 2 colorways I like per line or figure.

Still, 3A puts a little more effort and details on your "repaints" than most toy companies.

Has anyone done a recast or are there options for a replacement left hand for the NOMs so that they can properly dual wield the pistols?

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but it seems quite silly to give them two guns and only one hand that properly holds them.

:exactly:

The message i entered is NOT too short.

Back