The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since forum is down I figured to post here.

Golden Dolphin and 1/12 dropcloths just landed in Cali....just in case some want to know about shipping ETA

Their joins aren't as smooth in their action as Hot Toys. They can be a bit stiff and/or sort of squeaky and rough.

I don't play with Hot Toys, but I do those TK's.

Golden Dolphin rocks!

Head is way cooler in hand. Robot hand is pretty awesome. And those pockets are just something. He's like an 8.5 outta ten. If he had just one accessory of any kind for him to handle with those fingers and maybe a couple spare parts, he'd be like a 9.8. Can't wait for PG now. GD & PG are like Luke & Leia. Or more like Luke & Vader with the severed hands thing.

The big thing I love about these bodies, is that they don't need stands.

Last edited:
can i conclude 3A's fig (inc joints) quality = Hot toys > medicom > enterbay??

IMO the older 3a body was almost identical to the tt. I just got golden dolphin in hand and it's on a newer body, which seems to be very loose at the "ab crunch" and shoulders. Every time 3a makes improvements on some part of their figs they seem to sacrifice some other area. That said, they seem to be constantly tweaking things and I wouldn't be surprised if joints were tighter on the next release

Anyone want to split the Kuma pony tail set? I only want the brown one. I'm in cali and will need payment of 1/3 of set after 3aa discount and shipping costs once they get delivered.

Kuma's have come and gone. Secret drops were a Squid and a Shadow. It was hit and mIss without the normal Bar and Grill, but Gimbat made a temp F5 (on his own dime) and it ended being real hot, real sexy. Bears for everyone.

Kuma's have come and gone. Secret drops were a Squid and a Shadow. It was hit and mIss without the normal Bar and Grill, but Gimbat made a temp F5 (on his own dime) and it ended being real hot, real sexy. Bears for everyone.

Glad that you liked it.

Sorry that I put it down without saying "Goodbye" to everyone in the bar, was busy on the server side of things, taken the server down.

Thank you for being there!

Hey folks. So I've just discovered WWR and I think I may be doomed.

I'm currently looking at several different figures, but I'm debating on whether I should go with 1/6 and figure out where to stick them or go with 1/12 and not have to worry about space.

How is the overall quality difference between the scales? Have you guys had trouble displaying the larger pieces without stands? (I hate stands!)

Back