The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that headsculpt for Frank, I wish I could find one loose. I skipped the set because I don't really like the ghillie suit and I want my grunts to have the gas mask, but the set is looking pretty cool in these pics.

Anybody else excited about these? I can't tell if those are different hand sculpts or articulated fingers. Either way, CREEPY!

ACGzip17.jpg

Just so to make sure, are those monsters called the EvenFall? Or are they a sub category of EvenFall. Or is it evenfall not at all and Im back to square one? Thanks!

Anybody else excited about these? I can't tell if those are different hand sculpts or articulated fingers. Either way, CREEPY!

ACGzip17.jpg

I'm definitely excited about these. They have such a unique look, I know I'll surely find a way to add them to my collection.

ACGzip17.jpg

These are alien vampires from the new line Evenfall, the suckers for these are in their palms as well, they are über strong as well thus the human characters are in the big suits.

They will be articulated in a rubberised body over a metal armature :hi5:

A surprise 24hr sale just came up at their bambaland store.
These are 1/6 scale figures you'll need to prepay the preorders (includes shipping) and you'll get about six months down the line.

Fighting JC is pretty cool, and I love Lizbeth! Both have a chance to score a rarer random chase variant (one possibly being a part of a con exclusive), but I wouldn't think about those.
darkjcv2.jpg
voyagelizzy.jpg

If you like the look of either I'd recommend them, particularly JC. I'm actually thinking of getting the other one, but JC is one of the coolest toys out there. I have an older version which was actually the one that got me into 3A to begin with. In fact I have two of them now and if I had the cash I'd get me a third, but I'm saving for a few other things.

$130 bucks, damn. is this the new normal retail price now?
i remember paying less for the first JC.lolz

What'd ya expect when peops are willing to pay at least $100-200 more AND shipping for the new Sideshow or Hot Toy?

It's not 24hr. I missed Lizbeth...

Anyone have the ma.k?

am wondering comparing the normal vs bamba land version which one looks better since i didn't get to see them in actual.

$130 bucks, damn. is this the new normal retail price now?
i remember paying less for the first JC.lolz

First JC was two years ago and also an AK figure which are always cheaper. The first 1/6 figure ThreeA put out was Nom de Plume and he was $150.

Anyone have the ma.k?

am wondering comparing the normal vs bamba land version which one looks better since i didn't get to see them in actual.

I got the reg. version. IMO, the paint apps and overall quality do not justify the price. The electric gimmick is garbage. The cannon stopped rotating after about 10 seconds of spin, using fresh batteries. I honestly hate the paint scheme as it tries too hard to convey some kind of post apoc vibe. Rusty parts and 4 different colour apps makes it look messy. I think the EX is better, except for the mold issue, and again the price.

Back