The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we're getting a WWRp Grunt 4-pack this week. I think I'll have to pick up a set.

I'm getting into the DIY figures (have a WWR Grunt and a WWR 1.5 Dropcloth - they're both awesome). I'm actually thinking about picking up Sideshow's upcoming "Prototype" Boba Fett because I think he'll fit in well with the DIY theme.

I'm waiting for some JEA grunts.

I went for DIY Boba, I think he'll look good with some troopers.

Peppermint Grove looks cool. I might go for her but passing on her bro.

Me too. If Golden Dolphin had an alternate (regular) head, I would probably pick him up, but I just can't get around that dolphin-head hat. I think Peppermint Grove looks great though.

I ordered the WWRp Grunts, it's nice that they come with mini squares.

I love the preview pic of the TK EDO Set:
edoset2.jpg

Very cool! Stupid TK Klub has me collecting TKs now after I swore I wouldn't...

The skulpts on the edo guys look like Micheal Jackson, and I don't mean when he looked good, the Jackson that was a mess. Easy pass. I really like the Golden Dolphin though.

Wow, totally didn't notice the eyes... now that actually makes me want them more, though I still don't think I can swing it unfortunately what with everyhing else coming up.

EDO is def great figure. I think they have improved alot in terms of body articulation in TKs...especially like the articulated fingers and toe? open eye is def a pleasant change.

However, Just don't really like the design/concept.....feel like 3a just slapped together some stuff from WWRP and joined it to the TKss. And the paint job seemed lazy too....I don't get why the faces were not painted...(DIY?) The clothing is also nothing special there. kind of dull color + t shirt design is not exciting. I think imma try to get TK #2 instead.

Bear in mind though. I love my 3A, just not these 2.

Hey everyone,

I didnt pick up the first two of the tk club. I think it was oroshi and nage. I didnt join 3aa this year as i didnt have the cash. Did anyone order extras of those guys? I really would appreciate any help.

Thanks

I think they are robots TKs If you look at there arms they look like they have rivets along them. Also the faces look robotic. They are more angular.

The skulpts on the edo guys look like Micheal Jackson, and I don't mean when he looked good, the Jackson that was a mess. Easy pass. I really like the Golden Dolphin though.

You got a point there, they look a bit like Michael. That aside, I really like the way they look. Best TKs in a long time.

ThreeA Shadow & Light Shogun set.
9203088800_f3551c4bfe_z.jpg

Very very nice shogun!!

looking at the EDO, it appears as though the fingers move. Are we to expect more articulated figures on 1/6 figures from 3A ?

Last edited:
Back