The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one of the sdcc exclusives is a 1/6 medic zomb which i am in complete love with. Im not going to be able to make it to sdcc this year so if anyone can help me out in getting one I will definitely pay you back and add some extra for your time. Please let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks

Anybody else excited about the 1/12 WWRp Dropcloths?

WWRpDropclothsuperset.jpg

There will also be a NW/DW limited sale.
wwrpdc1.jpg

$230.00 shipped for the 9 figure superset ($25.56 per figure). That seems like a pretty good deal. It works out to about $22 per figure if you are 3AA.

I don't have any 1/12 dropcloths, but I would love to have a bunch of these guys running around my 1/6 droppies...

yeah gregg, sweet deal on the DC Set !

The problem is that I also want the DW/NW Set.

Btw, they are cool on 1/12 , this is one that i have:

MastterDSC_0312-1.jpg

$200 is a bunch of money to spend on action figures, but to get 9 of these guys is a pretty good deal. I'm eagerly awaiting drop time!

I wonder what the "surprises" are going to be... Most of the speculation has been squares. I'm down with that. I'd love a nice print or something as well (or maybe that Dropcloth target poster from SDCC last year) :pray:

I'm terrified of the fingers snapping off of the 1/12th Dropcloths, which is why I'm planning on skipping this sale.

I'm terrified of the fingers snapping off of the 1/12th Dropcloths, which is why I'm planning on skipping this sale.

They aren't really too prone to breaking. The joints are all metal pin construction. About the only problem is the ball joints where it connects to the palm occasionally popping out but that's easy enough to pop back in. The fingers do tend to get loose though.

They aren't really too prone to breaking. The joints are all metal pin construction. About the only problem is the ball joints where it connects to the palm occasionally popping out but that's easy enough to pop back in. The fingers do tend to get loose though.

That is reassuring. Maybe I'll try to get in on a split set. I only want a few of the ones shown.

Back