The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone's looking for these, let me know. I thought I'd offer them here before going to eBay. :wave

- 1/6 and 1/12 Zombkin set
- 1/12 Suicide Club Armstrong

Finally got around to going to the post office today to pick him up!

He looks awesome! The only things I wanna point out is that the big head kinda makes him look 'cute' in comparison to his bigger self. Not a bad thing to me, I like it lol.

WP_002150_zps9ccd9611.jpg

WP_002151_zpsdc31dcad.jpg

Unfortunately, the paint on mine is a little off on the eye. Easy fix though.
WP_002152_zps1b458e14.jpg

EDIT: I would really appreciate it if someone could take a front on shot of their JC's head so I have a reference on how much to paint the white on the eyes :D

If anyone's looking for these, let me know. I thought I'd offer them here before going to eBay. :wave

- 1/6 and 1/12 Zombkin set
- 1/12 Suicide Club Armstrong

I'd be semi-interested in the Zombkin if it's still available. It is the regular and not the Charkin, right?

I am in for Frank and Square.

I kind of want Atom too, but it depends on the timing because I want Dead Equine much more.

@ tiger
the tough thing about ThreeA is the whole 'I don't want to miss out". I've been waffling back and forth myself, and decided to pass on this one. I basically decided that if I don't love it right away from the photos and promo material, the sit it out. don't sweat it too much... there's always going to be something awesome just around the corner !

He looks like a crazy homeless person ranting and raving on a street corner about dolphins
:rotfl

@ tiger
the tough thing about ThreeA is the whole 'I don't want to miss out". I've been waffling back and forth myself, and decided to pass on this one. I basically decided that if I don't love it right away from the photos and promo material, the sit it out. don't sweat it too much... there's always going to be something awesome just around the corner !

dont worry I have plenty to entertain myself and know of a few cool things :yess:

In the mean time I have got my WWRp DC crew for my diorama :hi5:

IMG_0253_zps15749a36.jpg

This was my first 1/12th 3A figure....

customs04061301005_zpsb9e7ad32.jpg

customs04061301004_zps09e13a91.jpg

Totally hooked on this scale- the soft goods are so amazingly done.

Yeah, I am a 1/6 guy, but have totally gotten sucked in to the 3A 1/12 lines. I have an Interheavy, a few zombs, a Barguest, the AP JC set and Kyuu, plus an Armstrong. Got a bunch more on PO too. >_< Plastic crack... :p

Back