The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. It was a little too limited and my timing was completely off.

One of the 3A boardies was nice enough to sell me one though.

Just received email with tracking for KDA! Super excite for this one. I hope the shoes look as good in hand!

Yeah, got a package waiting at the post office - must be KDA. 4pm meeting tomorow, so I won't make it until Wednesday.

Love a surprise 3A delivery, forgot I ordered this one. :lol

I think I'm the last person, region-wise, to get stuff from 3A. They ship to me last and US customs holds the items forever.

I've only ever had two things from Ashley Wood get help up in customs. One was Les Mort 13 which was pre-ThreeA. That was held in customs forever. Months. The other I don't even remember what it was since it was only a few days.

I find it all depends on the size of the box for Canada. All the WWRp and AP figures I got cleared customs within the day or the next. NOM27, Bramble and one other figure I forget took forever.

Anyone know when this print will be up for sales again?
MDAS65U.jpg

That print was super limited, I think they only made a few. So in short, I don't think it will be re-printed. Shame, I would have liked one too.

That print was super limited, I think they only made a few. So in short, I don't think it will be re-printed. Shame, I would have liked one too.

I think that was the print that was going to be reissued pursuant to a forum "vote." I haven't been following that thread very carefully, but I don't recall a date for the rerelease.

My AP Fightin' JC shipped sometime around March 21st from 3A but the tracking info they provide is pretty limited. This is my first order from them so I'm not sure how long the usual wait is. I was surprised when I input the tracking code into USPS and got some info, but all it shows is "processed through sort facility" on March 21st in Singapore.

I'm not concerned, not yet anyway. I never thought about the potential for customs to inspect the package though. I've ordered tons of stuff from HK and it never took more than 7-9 days, and I never dealt with customs....
just wonderin'.

You should go to singapore post and put in the tracking info. It basically gets tracked by them first and then once it hits US soil it's tracked by USPS.

Tracking on the left:
https://www.singpost.com/

I don't know if ThreeZero has moved from HK to Singapore or maybe just their warehouse but everything that used to be shipped from HK is now shipped from Singapore. At least everything I have gotten recently.

Thanks dedguy, I checked it at singpost.com first and all it says there is "dispatched to overseas, country code US."

That was when I figured I'd check USPS. It's only been about 5 days so I figure it's probably still in transit. Or sitting in a container somewhere in a port. A friend of mine used to work for the US Customs Agency but he was a border guard.....

hkpost I swear is better with tracking. I remember getting much more specific tracking about where it was within Hong Kong before leaving for the states.

Yeah no kiddin'. I used to order Hong Kong action flicks on DVD (I believe they were legit releases, but being Hong Kong, who knows?) by the bucketload because the exchange rate was so good and shipping was a flat $20US. So it only made sense to order like 10 flicks at a time. Shipping never took more than 7 days.

It's been years since I ordered anything from Japan but EMS at least used to be as quick as next day for me in FL. Usually averaging about two days.

I hear ya man. I don't want to turn this political, but all the shipping stuff has gotten progressively worse since Sept. 11. And now with the financial issues at the USPS....
Oh well. Could be worse.

I think it has more to do with the financial collapse and the subsequent increase in oil prices than Sept 11th though that no doubt played a role.

I think that was the print that was going to be reissued pursuant to a forum "vote." I haven't been following that thread very carefully, but I don't recall a date for the rerelease.

Yea it was the one people voted for. I want one but after looking at the other prints Wood has in his shop, I'm worried I won't be able to afford it :(

Does anyone know if the price range on these kinda prints go past the $200 mark?

Also had my AP Fighting JC shipped as well, the tracking is pretty slim. Hasn't updated for me since it left the first depot.

Back