The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color ways have only partly been revealed. 7 in total, the 4 shown in previous pics, a signed DIY and the rest haven't been announced.

The blind box kills it for me since I definitely don't want a red or black one. Maybe there will be a 3AA exclusive that I do want but I doubt it.
Yeah I think I might get a couple blinds just for the hell of it.
This will be the first drop that I've bought anything from so far this year.

Red/orange and black are my least favorites too.
With my luck I'll most likely end up with both :lol

I'd be happy with any of the shown colourways, except for black. ThreeA do far too many all black (or very dark) figures.

Anyone needing the 1/12 Action Portable Fighting JC Boxset. Mines been sent but I stopped collecting 3A & I just want to recoup my money back on it really + I have a 1/12 heavy TK SOH. UK buyers only though. Sorry to bump the thread but I'm just giving someone a 2nd chance without needing to pay flipper prices

similar thing happened to my rothchild young man ed. i PO'd it a long time ago and pretty much skipped my mind. moved to the city. checked the forums and oh, its already out. went back to my old place and got nothing there, though i suspect one of the tenants took it. tracking said it was delivered. contact 3a customer support and nope they're not replacing it. however, they offered me to buy a new one as they still have a stock. :/

*they may have thought i was pulling an intentional freebie or sucker them or something. but i'm no con-artist. :/

Its what I fear is going to happen. I got this address till the last day of the month but since that is Sunday, I will only have to the 30th to get it. For the record, it left singapore on the 13th. I am going to ask my manager here to hold the package and give me a call if it comes in. Being registered mail, I am nearly certain it will require a signature. Hopefully it pops up this week while I am home ( on vacation for my move ) but I am doubting it. If lost...it was only $55, sucks though. Wish I would have thought of it earlier or had more knowledge of when it was going to be shipped ( as I only learned my new address 2 weeks ago )

March 28th.

Gotta get the first 3!!!!

OROSHI1web.jpg

March 28th.

Gotta get the first 3!!!!

OROSHI1web.jpg

Love the hair, hate the hair color!!

Sucks cause you feel you have to buy the ones you don't like in fear of not being able to get the ones you do like. @SSbackwards. That is sort of what has become of threea in my opinion. I was there from day one, and slowly an getting less interested. I have let them know, as I haven't bought anything in a while.

The way they have released stuff this year has been nuts. Nothing for a while end of last year, then bam, back to back to back releases continously.

I feel threea used to be for the fans, now it's about the dollars.

See where it says "First of three TKLUB figures towards the ART OF TK mook."
That means you have to buy Oroshi + 2 more TKs later to get the TK art book.
If you don't buy him the only thing you'll missing out on is the book. Well atleast I think so...

See where it says "First of three TKLUB figures towards the ART OF TK mook."
That means you have to buy Oroshi + 2 more TKs later to get the TK art book.
If you don't buy him the only thing you'll missing out on is the book. Well atleast I think so...

You are correct. You don't have to buy Oroshi unless you really want that Mook.

Its what I fear is going to happen. I got this address till the last day of the month but since that is Sunday, I will only have to the 30th to get it. For the record, it left singapore on the 13th. I am going to ask my manager here to hold the package and give me a call if it comes in. Being registered mail, I am nearly certain it will require a signature. Hopefully it pops up this week while I am home ( on vacation for my move ) but I am doubting it. If lost...it was only $55, sucks though. Wish I would have thought of it earlier or had more knowledge of when it was going to be shipped ( as I only learned my new address 2 weeks ago )

yep. i think i lost my case when my parcel status went "delivered". spoke too my old landlord and one of the tenants(it was a 4 bedroom townhouse, with a big party area near uni and that's what i'm up against) they said they didn't get my mail. postman didn't help either, signed by some fellow i didnt know, so i'm screwed.(what's the point of signing? LOL). i'm not a big 3A consumer, so not much of a history either. so, i wouldn't be surprised if my story felt like i was trying to sucker 3A for another one.

@mishu2nite, I wouldn't know since I haven't been there since day 1, It's been actually about a year that I've been liking Threea stuff and just recently started buying a bunch of stuff both in the aftermarket and bamba, and judging by the forums, I don't think there's many people that feel like you.

Frankly I just see that Threea is growing slowly, and it's only logical that their release rate has increased.

Is there a price for the Klub?
I've looked for an anouncement, but couldn't find how much this was going to be.
So...now you have to be a member just to join the klub?

Here's the specifics that should clear up any confusion. It's not something you pay up front to be a member for like 3AA. It's a series of 3AA exclusives where if you buy a certain set of them such as Orashi and the next two TKs after hi you get a free bonus (in this case an art book).

TK KLUB starts on March 28th with Oroshi TK (who is Waka's brothers).
TK KLUB is for 3AA members only.
TK KLUb releases will not be limited to only male figures.
It's allowed to buy more than one figure and if there will be any limitations, it will be notified in the figure description at the store.
Each TK KLUB sale will feature one TK, no other variants or secret drops.
Not all Tomorow Kings (and 7bones) released in 2013 will be limited to TK KLUB. So if you aren't 3AA member and love TKs, we will still have TKs for you.
3AA members will be able to purchase any TK, but to participate in TKLUB offers you will have to purchase certain figures. For example: Oroshi is first of three TK KLUB Tomorrow Kings towards the ART OF TK mook.

Back