The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are the single figures getting a price hike? i could remember some figure release selling at $80-$90 shipped. now its $120, is this gonna be their basic price tag?

The figures have since the beginning ranged from $80-150. The very first single human figure (and first ThreeA figure ever) was $150. Depends on the figure and it's complexity. The Adventure Kartel figures are usually in the $80-90 range as they're very specifically made to be cheaper and the Popbot and WWR humans are in the $120-150 range typically. There are exceptions to that though.

Last edited:
oh, didn't know that. cheers. :]
the only figure i got outside AK line is rothchild, and he was like $85 only.

The chicks seem to cost more as well. Maybe to offset the costs of them doing constant redesigns on the body. I think there's been at least four or five versions of the body since the first female figure.

Part of me wants to buy one of the new TK that will go up, but the problem is that I am only interested in two designs at the most and if I got either of the other two it would be a total dud, assuming it is going to be random.

Part of me wants to buy one of the new TK that will go up, but the problem is that I am only interested in two designs at the most and if I got either of the other two it would be a total dud, assuming it is going to be random.

Yes it is going to be random, but I say go for it 50% chance you'll get a TK you like. If you don't you'll more than likely be able to trade it for the one you like, or even a rare figure you have been seeking.

That's pretty typical. The only time anything is listed is when a new item goes up for order. As soon as enough orders have gone through the item(s) is taken down. In light of this, the sold out section is quite baffling as nothing is ever listed in there.

^ true but i suppose the don't want to tease the sold out items if you can't order them, would be good if they had a catalog archive section though.

Although it sucks if you miss out, i llove that an item is only sold for about 24 hr, THAT IS LIMITED EDITION collectible defined

I'm pretty sure the sold out items are still stored somewhere on Bambaland, but they are just not 'live'.
In the past, the 'sold out' section was filled with a larger portion of the sold out toys, viewable for everyone. For a short time anyway. At some point, they have taken them down, not sure why. Maybe to keep things simple. But the entire catalogue of ThreeA toys can be found on the Three A discussion board AND on the ThreeA Wiki.

Go for it. I'm sure you could always find someone to trade or sell it on to so you won't make a loss.

I bought an AP Zomb even though I only really want a War Zomb or Zombot. I might change my mind if I get something else once I have it in hand though. If not Tigerfeet is first in line to be offered the one I don't want.

i really really realy like that lady sham, the portrait alone is perfect.

it just dont fit in with my collection. :/

You should try and buy Sham anyways.
Then you could sell her to me if you get lucky. :wink1:
I want her too, but I'll be busy trying to snatch up a TK. :pray:

boy its been an age since I posted inhere......still in hong kong returning tomorrow.....feeling tired but had a blast of a time with good friends here oh and a cracking 3A show !

Back