The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'm in the US, Sorry. I have gotten packages fairly recently via USPS/Royal Mail and they looked similarly bad. I got some Dredd omnibus books from Amazon UK and they where pretty mangled.

That iirc took about three weeks. Which seems pretty standard when I order anything from the UK. UK shipping is by far the slowest international shipping to get the US. Aussie is pretty slow as well. Hong Kong and Japan seem to be among the fastest.

^ Courtesy of RTR

IMG_6730.jpg

6972986962_a772080ef9_c.jpg

^ so getting these guys :yess:

Mysterious TOTEM

458137_3862457849757_1527793389_3205067_151161052_o.jpg

578929_10150661520196307_592211306_9514843_1767561824_n.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the best place to purchase a ThreeA product please? I am new to ThreeA and would like to know where to purchase the upcoming ThreeA Real Steel Atom.

Thanks for that guys. On my phone so can't check them links until later. Can anybody tell me if I can by from bambaland as a guest or do you have to sign up etc?

the HALO figure/carter doesn't look like he's wearing a body suit beneath the armor. i kinda wished they went that route rather than that solid piece...kinda mirrors macfarnane 12"ers. :[

I don't see anything listed at all on the Bambaland site. Not even under the sold out section. What gives?

That's pretty typical. The only time anything is listed is when a new item goes up for order. As soon as enough orders have gone through the item(s) is taken down. In light of this, the sold out section is quite baffling as nothing is ever listed in there.

^ true but i suppose the don't want to tease the sold out items if you can't order them, would be good if they had a catalog archive section though.

Although it sucks if you miss out, i llove that an item is only sold for about 24 hr, THAT IS LIMITED EDITION collectible defined

^ true but i love that an item is only sold for about 24 hr, THAT IS LIMITED EDITION collectible defined

Very true. :)

Of course, the licensed ThreeA stuff will be up for sale though Sideshow and other retailers as well and you won't have to pay for it upfront like you do at Bambaland. Everyone's a winner. :yess:

Watched some videos on youtube about ThreeA getting backlogged on orders, announcing too many figures for them to handle and growing QC problems.

As you guys know i only started with ThreeA this year, and one of the reasons i really became aware of ThreeA was because of all of those things mentioned above with Hot Toys made me look elsewhere.

Can someone fill me in on this?

More people interested in something the more complaints there are. I am not looking forward to the influx of new people on the ThreeA forums with all the new licenses drawing more attention.

Of the problems you mention, imo they are problems all companies have and the "backlog of orders" has gotten to be less of an issue more recently than more. In the early days the turn around times where much longer and the tentative release dates where missed by much larger margins. The first 3AA membership kit for example iirc was late by nearly a year.

People love to yell "doom!" so you're always going to have armchair soothsayers proclaiming the imminent fall of everything. Be it the end of the world or the downfall of a toy company it's all BS if you ask me since it's always based on incorrect information or as is more often the case, absolutely no information.

^ i'm loving their work on licensed stuff, bit more so on the original lines as there is none of that it's inaccurate bullcrap and its just fresh and cool to me, so i don't wanna see them get too big for their britches and take on too much which only leads to disappointments

Back