The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great to see alot of pics being posted here :clap

i think the ak range is still my favourite of the lot but obviously large martin is my favourite figure :yess:

Bertie MK3 is my favorite of the bots. He's like Bertie (duh, but my favorite bot design) crossed with the Jagd Mirage.

rothy.jpg

funroth.jpg

Where are these gonna be available from?

Here's my two Grunt's.

I have made ome mods to them and stirpped them down a lot.

FOr the stealth i almost removed the weathering, it was just way too much.
Wash th clothing, dye them in black and then weathered them a bit.
I wanted him more of a black with just a touch of weathering.

I also made him light geared.

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

and here's my second one.
I changed his hands, repainted along with the arm and shoulder shield.
I wanted him to match my dropcloth.

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

Last edited:
looks good, seb! the grunts are a lot of fun. so many great looks you can get out of them gear-wise. really want to pick up a stealth and sand devil grunt.

Official prices for Roth an the Father/Son pack have been posted! Either Roth variation is $85 and the Father/Son pack is $285 - Shipping is included in either price!

Such a great deal on the 2 pack, I wish I could afford it!

Caesar was originally $230 in singles so with the two pack you're basically getting Rothy for $55. Good deal indeed.

Official prices for Roth an the Father/Son pack have been posted! Either Roth variation is $85 and the Father/Son pack is $285 - Shipping is included in either price!

Such a great deal on the 2 pack, I wish I could afford it!

Two pack sounds as a very good deal ! :yess:

Come on countdown! Count faster! :p Will have to wake up extra early to put in my order... exciting :)

Oh, how I want that Caesar! Don't really want Rothy (just not my cup of tea) but that magnificent red bastard...is magnificent!

For some reason I thought Rothchild will be available tomorrow.. then I rechecked the counter, 1 1/2 days to go :(

Back