The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Arrived these little guys !

HB_P.jpg

Usually I'm not a fan either but occasionally it really works for one of the bot designs. I love the NW Bertie MK3 for example.

yeah, it is a great place to pick up stuff. i like shadow bleak a lot but the normal one is definitely my defualt bleak.

bleak mission is from adventure kartel. custard is his lab. his son is tommy mission. imo bleak is one of the coolest human figures from 3a. just really dig him (both versions).

there are two different versions. a regular version (normal colors) and shadow bleak...

027-18.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm a huge nerd for lore when it comes to this sort of thing so I've been researching and piecing together things pretty tirelessly since I stumbled into all of this a few weeks ago, it's so much fun.

Mastter - Definitely! An awesome legionnaire over on the 3A forums has offered to help me get the Funeral Party version so that's probably the direction I'm going to go if I can't turn up the funds for the Father/Son pack. I'm really excited about him!

Thanks everyone! I'm a huge nerd for lore when it comes to this sort of thing so I've been researching and piecing together things pretty tirelessly since I stumbled into all of this a few weeks ago, it's so much fun.

i agree %100, rusty. the fun is putting it all together and trying to figure it all out. i like that a lot of it is left up to the imagination.

The decals stand out a lot more on the WWRp one. At the time people complained a little about the decals not being white enough on the 1/6 version. Looks like they fixed it for Portable.

:rock this figure is an absolute beast. i have the other retail versions on the way from viking playground (should be here tomorrow). very impressed with this bot.

one more..

097-3.jpg

bleak mission is from adventure kartel. custard is his lab. his son is tommy mission. imo bleak is one of the coolest human figures from 3a. just really dig him (both versions).

there are two different versions. a regular version (normal colors) and shadow bleak...

027-18.jpg

Blake is very cool figure, I hope mine arrive next week, will be the shadow, but the other version, the 3aa exclusive!

Mastter - Definitely! An awesome legionnaire over on the 3A forums has offered to help me get the Funeral Party version so that's probably the direction I'm going to go if I can't turn up the funds for the Father/Son pack. I'm really excited about him!

Great, I also want the Funeral Party versión at least!:clap

Back