The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got around to opening my two Heavy Brambles, them things are HUGE. I knew they were big but ____ there massive. The RPG is the coolest accessory I've ever got with a figure. There just big massive things of awesomeness. I opened Thor today as well & it's not often Hot Toys get's completely over shadowed but these things are just to cool :)

Just got around to opening my two Heavy Brambles, them things are HUGE. I knew they were big but ____ there massive. The RPG is the coolest accessory I've ever got with a figure. There just big massive things of awesomeness. I opened Thor today as well & it's not often Hot Toys get's completely over shadowed but these things are just to cool :)

funniest thing about HB's are next to bertie mk3's the HBs are pretty small!

They're largely sold on bambaland for a short period of time (24hrs+) when first released. Sometimes there are retailer releases as well. The next up and coming retail release is a variety of Adventure Kartel figures.

wSHXv.jpg
5M8HN.jpg
0kcDP.jpg
jO3gX.jpg
8cWqe.jpg
1s220.jpg
Ticwu.jpg

8cWqe.jpg

i'll have to ask again, when will this hit the stores? since these are retailer exclusives, no pre-orders for this, is that right?

Retail means NOT sold on Bamba. So at the usual e-tailers. Will still be a pre-order. I don't know when, knowing 3A "soon" is as nailed down as you're gonna get!! So keep an eye peeled.

That Shadow Variant looks very cute in the jacket... Only one I'm interested in.

Wow my ThreeA collection is starting to form :D

Just a month or so ago I didn't have a single ThreeA figure, but now I own Bleak Mission, Ascended Popbot, and Cherry Shadow. I also have the Trooper Grunt Secret Drop preordered and I plan to pick up probably five at least of those Adventure Kartel Retail figures along with the Blind Cowboy.

Feels good...

more zombies.....excellent stuff well done. :clap:clap

Thanks tigerfeet, 3A is very addictive.

Btw, your threeA collection is awesome !

Wow my ThreeA collection is starting to form :D

Just a month or so ago I didn't have a single ThreeA figure, but now I own Bleak Mission, Ascended Popbot, and Cherry Shadow. I also have the Trooper Grunt Secret Drop preordered and I plan to pick up probably five at least of those Adventure Kartel Retail figures along with the Blind Cowboy.

Feels good...

I know what your talk about, In 2 1/2 months my threeA collection go from 0 to 12 and waiting for 1 to arrive soon and 5 Preorders! :panic:

when I counted how many 3A figures I either owned or had on pre-order I almost fell off my seat.....:panic:

Its not until you do a count when you realise just how much has been bought over the last 3 years. :thud:

Hey everyone! I've just recently discovered ThreeA, and I think I'm hooked. Here's my first purchase.

Back