The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BADASS for sure!

SDCC 2011 WWRp Slaughterhouse Dropcloth

And Action Portable TKs

man all of that is so awesome. wish i could score both with the nw/dw brambles as well. especially the dropcloth. thats really the only colorway i wanted to pick up in portable. too bad im not going to sdcc this year. i just hope ash drops the medic grunt soon to help me forget about these guys. im going out of town next friday so i hope he drops the grunt before then.

I hope the doc grunt drop is soon too. I can't buy it but for your sake the sooner the better.
Can't wait for the reg. grunts to ship. Thanks again for the 3AA favor Ghost. If I can help out let me know.

I hope the doc grunt drop is soon too. I can't buy it but for your sake the sooner the better.
Can't wait for the reg. grunts to ship. Thanks again for the 3AA favor Ghost. If I can help out let me know.

your welcome man. i was thinking the other day how awesome the jungle grunt will probably be and i was beating myself up for not picking it up. just good to know it will go to a good home. im still trying to possibly find someone who may not want their stealth or deep powder when they ship out. glad i could help you out man. i might need some help with some of these residential sales that are going to pop up on bamba, but helping each other out is what threea is all about.

One more ThreeA to the Collection :yess:

MastterDSC_0540-1.jpg

MastterDSC_0541-1.jpg

your welcome man. i was thinking the other day how awesome the jungle grunt will probably be and i was beating myself up for not picking it up. just good to know it will go to a good home. im still trying to possibly find someone who may not want their stealth or deep powder when they ship out. glad i could help you out man. i might need some help with some of these residential sales that are going to pop up on bamba, but helping each other out is what threea is all about.
If you are able to get 2 doc grunts I might trade you a stealth for 1.

If you are able to get 2 doc grunts I might trade you a stealth for 1.

If ghost doesn't want to take you up on your offer, I would be willing to trade a Doc for a Stealth (assuming Ash allows two purchases anyways). I got a Jungler on drop night, but couldn't afford a Stealth and I've been looking to pick one up.

People didn't dig it too much even before the ThreeA Pop. It never quite captured the loose quality of Ash's artwork for my taste. I found even the way overpriced (even Ash says so) WBR Bramble to be way better than the Sideshow statue.

BRAMBLE_complete.jpg

Back