The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little video update of my collection for those who are interested:

Wow your pose of the Ascended pop looks a lot like mine IMHO :monkey3

IMG_3735.jpg

Raise your hands, if you think that next issue of Apertore , must consist of dedguys and Alice photos!

And hope to see more pics in this thread :)

I'm honestly not sure if I can enough photos I like enough to fill a book, even if it's two of us. Maybe if there where more people represented.

hey everyone i missed out on the wwr grunt drop and i have been trying to score some grunts for a while, even on the b/s/t on here, but i have had no luck. if anyone has any grunts they have on order that they might part with please let me know. im looking for a 4pack the most but if anyone has anything just let me know. thanks.

Hey all,

Just checked out this thread and what a bunch of great pics and videos! I've been collecting the early 3A stuff - haven't picked up as much lately as space is running out, lol!

Not sure if this is interesting to anyone here, but I was collecting some of the HK figures way back when Brothersworkers, Eric So, etc were crazy popular. One of my favorite pieces (and rarest) is the Threezero Trooper from 3A's own Fung before he started 3A with Ashley. It is a fantastic figure and I was lucky enough to snag one of the ones with Fung's head sculpt under the mask, which was limited to 10! I was also able to snag one of the cool posters with it.

I'll try and post some pics if anyone is interested. Wish I had a whole other house just to store my collectibles! :rotfl

My new ThreeA

MastterDSC_0523.jpg
Congratzzzz!

Hey all,

Just checked out this thread and what a bunch of great pics and videos! I've been collecting the early 3A stuff - haven't picked up as much lately as space is running out, lol!

Not sure if this is interesting to anyone here, but I was collecting some of the HK figures way back when Brothersworkers, Eric So, etc were crazy popular. One of my favorite pieces (and rarest) is the Threezero Trooper from 3A's own Fung before he started 3A with Ashley. It is a fantastic figure and I was lucky enough to snag one of the ones with Fung's head sculpt under the mask, which was limited to 10! I was also able to snag one of the cool posters with it.

I'll try and post some pics if anyone is interested. Wish I had a whole other house just to store my collectibles! :rotfl
Let's see 'em!!!
Oh, and yes... I could use some extra space as well. I either need to stop buying, or start selling...

Any of you UK Freaks heading to LFCC next month?

I will be there with a big threeA display! not official but big all the same!!

And will have a raffle for the BotRider poster!

Any of you UK Freaks heading to LFCC next month?

I will be there with a big threeA display! not official but big all the same!!

And will have a raffle for the BotRider poster!

I'll be there, going to book my tickets this Fri :)
Also just got news that I've got a big Parcel from your store, which can only mean my Heavy Brambles have arrived :yess:

Back