The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone i have a fighting jc and tracky jc that i am selling if anyone is interested pm me. they are both mint still in the box. sorry to derail the thread just really need the cash and figured people on here might wanna know. :monkey3

Martin and Crasis really cool pics!

the id, I heard cases when there were refunds or products replacements (but each case can be very different).

How the hell UPS lots your package? I thought they are super good...really sorry to hear about your trouble :(

Yeah man first time I've ever had trouble with a 3A package. It just sucks that it's for one of my most wanted figures...

Fingers crossed that it works out somehow!

a little video update of my collection for those who are interested: [ame="https://youtu.be/0CkWR7_Pgy8"]302 Found[/ame]

5846808251_926b370c08_b.jpg

5846672079_62df919506_b.jpg

5846679909_3f36b1906b_b.jpg

Oh on a separate point, Pitu........I did a video of my collection and put it up on youtube and only realised afterwards I was wearing one of your t-shirts and neglected to show it in all its glory....:thud:

lololololol awesome!!!!!!! need to watch the vid!!! on my way to YT!

I gotta agree with Tigerfeet, your posing and displays are very impressive. Great job Piper! And I don't even like video collections.

And very cool pics Dedguy. You make it hard to resist tracking down that Deep Powder Bertie. I love the colourway on him, I just wish there were more Deep Powder bots with his markings.

Yeah I much prefer the 3rd:
- WWR Bramble MK2
- WWR Bertie MK3
- WWRp Bertie MK2

over the 11th:
- WWR Large Martin
- WWR Dropcloth
- WWR Square (MK1 and MK2)
- WWRp Square

etc

I really really want a WWR Bertie MK2 just like the WWRp Bertie MK2. Well not just like. I'd prefer it comes with pistols or a shotgun or something instead of the gatling gun which I am not a big fan of.

b41.jpg

Ash though has said there ain't going to be any WWR Bertie MK2, at least no time soon.

I'd prefer 3rd as well, but what I'd really want is if he'd choose one winter colourway and stick with it.

Every Deep Powder release seems to be completely different, and I want a squad now, 77th or 3rd, not in 2 years.

really dig it!

Martin and Yama set 3A video collection trend and I love it :)

Not that it matters but Ive had a video up for some time before Martin and at the same time as Yama. I put my collection up because I love 3A and want to share and inspire boardies...never because someone did it and I want to follow.

Back