The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of my 1/6ers...

Tommy2.jpg

Tommy1.jpg

TomJC3.jpg

TomJC2.jpg

TomJC1.jpg

JC5.jpg

JC4.jpg

JC3.jpg

JC2.jpg

JC1.jpg

Kick ass photos 2ndname!

Adventure Kartel line is such a fun roller coaster.

hey Gimbat

is the Shadow Security Ankou EX going to be sold tomorrow along with the others or will it come at a later date?

He is part of same Ankou EX release, just will be more limited..

I'll post here images as well, in case somebody haven't seen them:

oi0KU.jpg

ZJiCk.jpg

ZfbTF.jpg

:horror

He's a beast! Too cool to pass up.

i concur, but at the price which one?? i really hope i am not able to get the drown, then score a security, and then maybe a secret one. really just need one, but the way threea goes if you snooze you might miss out on all. if drown gets a tshirt to wear that might be the swing vote. get him to go with my tracky jc.

I like Drown the most, but I doubt I'll be able to get one. Hoping the 3AA Exclusive is something cool.

IDW hasn't got back to me about my ____ing money!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

And that Ankou looks whatever! 3A can't seem to stop Copy Pasting the same old bull.____! -____-

Oh and @2ndname ...Those pics are awesome!

And that Ankou looks whatever! 3A can't seem to stop Copy Pasting the same old bull.____! -____-

Have you still not received a confirmation email yet ? Got mine Saturday morning UK time and purchased just after they went up. Hope it works out for you.

Damn!

Hit them up with the email and your payment info, that's not cool.

Please let us know how it goes.

limited meaing less then the others? only asking because Security is the only one I want out of the 4 :)

https://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=1432.msg233932#msg233932

Ashley about limitations and rarity

there are no packs, there are no systems, the drown will pop up at the start, then go, and so on, or if ill leave it up.. Security will be like the others up for 24 hours etc. these will not be at retail this year, if ever. the pricepoint doesnt work too well for retail.

Just got my 2nd ThreeA figure, TK Baka!

Absolutely love it, just so much fun to pose and play around with it :)
Took a few pics (straight from the camera)

5727432347_16ce9f922c_b.jpg

5727424463_4cdaf0604a_b.jpg

5727982352_202128af5a_b.jpg

He then had a visitor........
5727420127_17ff75b5fb_b.jpg

Back