The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys it is not Sold out yet. IDW is still going to put them up but they are figuring out what to do different so this crap doesnt happen again.

Guys, they aren't gone please read the latest information from IDW here:
https://idwpublishing.com/news/article/1764/

key points:

The Ashley Wood San Diego Comic Con 2011 Robot will only be available for pick up at the convention and will not be shipped. Quantities are limited to two per person.

The robot will not be on sale again today or over the weekend.

If your order was successfully processed, you will receive two emails from IDW by end of business today. The first email will acknowledge your order and offer important information about the robot. The second email will be your official order receipt. You MUST bring your receipt to Comic Con to pick up your robot.

If you are looking for full history on what happened, it will be worthwile to checkout my column:
https://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=1415.msg232783#msg232783

May 13th news

its sold out o'ready... damn.. I could grab it, but I thought it's SDCC pickup only, but then miracle happened, it's shippable to overseas, but its gone nowwwwww sigh!!!!!! T_T

Unfortunately no more shipping overseas, just local pick-up, according to latest info from IDW and Ted Adams. But you can find a mule to pick it up for you, just be sure to pass him your order invoice: "If your order was successfully processed, you will receive two emails from IDW by end of business today. The first email will acknowledge your order and offer important information about the robot. The second email will be your official order receipt. You MUST bring your receipt to Comic Con to pick up your robot."

Unfortunately no more shipping overseas, just local pick-up, according to latest info from IDW and Ted Adams. But you can find a mule to pick it up for you, just be sure to pass him your order invoice: "If your order was successfully processed, you will receive two emails from IDW by end of business today. The first email will acknowledge your order and offer important information about the robot. The second email will be your official order receipt. You MUST bring your receipt to Comic Con to pick up your robot."

thats too bad :( I tried to get one on the site last night the minute the post went up about it being available for sale but I couldnt access the site at all. I guess thats a good thing I didnt pay for one because I live in canada and wouldnt be able to pick it up for SDCC

oh well guess my best bet will be ebay :gah: haha

thats too bad :( I tried to get one on the site last night the minute the post went up about it being available for sale but I couldnt access the site at all. I guess thats a good thing I didnt pay for one because I live in canada and wouldnt be able to pick it up for SDCC

oh well guess my best bet will be ebay :gah: haha

They allowed buying two, so pretty sure there will be some on ebay..

You can try ordering one at IDW and contacting our 3A forum boardies, who are willing to mule, but that's trust issue:
https://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=1171.0

just to let everyone know ive got a bunch of world war robot portable stuff for sale in the f/s thread on here. bloody dirty deeds, medic, some brambles and martins. let me know if interested.

I have one person on my mind, who asked me yesterday about Bertie, will send him the link.

Best of luck with your sale!

hey gimby i dont have a twitter account, but can you or someone who does ask ash if he would consider doing a ghosthunter bertie mk3? really want some ghosthunter action in 1/6 scale to go along with the square that is being released. could you let me know if he answers and what he says. thanks again for everything.

Guys it is not Sold out yet. IDW is still going to put them up but they are figuring out what to do different so this crap doesnt happen again.
Thanks --- great to have a real 3a employee given us the 4-1-1.

Seriously myers, you're starting to sound like vic. Wait a minute...

Who knew :)

hey gimby i dont have a twitter account, but can you or someone who does ask ash if he would consider doing a ghosthunter bertie mk3? really want some ghosthunter action in 1/6 scale to go along with the square that is being released. could you let me know if he answers and what he says. thanks again for everything.

I'll see what I can do.

What? Going 1/6 now Ghost?

i have some 1/6 scale. i just pick up what i like and sell stuff occasionally to fund other things. really not sticking to one scale. since i dont know if all stuff will be made in portable i pick it up in 1/6 first and then just sell it if its made. ive got two jcs, some zombs, bleak, barguest and fantome on the way and just need some cash. im keeping all the human portable figures i get just no bots except for my bertie warbot.

Back