The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre ordered Mongrol at OSB, my 6th 3A order to date but I'm still waiting to have a 3A piece in my collection. Really looking forward to getting this guy, I don't know how I even got in to 3A but already I love em.

Just pre ordered Mongrol at OSB, my 6th 3A order to date but I'm still waiting to have a 3A piece in my collection. Really looking forward to getting this guy, I don't know how I even got in to 3A but already I love em.
:clap:clap

3A creeps up on ya then you are in it for the long haul.........:yess:

I'm surrounded by figures that I enjoy on a daily basis.....:hi5:

OSB is awesome retailer!

tommye.jpg

Shipping next week

I bet for some it's their first Tommy & Zomb

Bambaland is the only place it's for sale now and the cheapest you're going to find it. The catch? You have to pay for the pre-order up front due to only accepting paypal.

hey i had a quick question about paypal, since threea only uses it. if my balance is 0 in the account but it is linked to my debit card and bank account then can i still make purchases or do i need to constantly transfer funds from my bank for it??? the only reason i ask is because i have always had money in the account but as of now i do not and really dont want to get caught by surprise when something drops.

hey i had a quick question about paypal, since threea only uses it. if my balance is 0 in the account but it is linked to my debit card and bank account then can i still make purchases or do i need to constantly transfer funds from my bank for it??? the only reason i ask is because i have always had money in the account but as of now i do not and really dont want to get caught by surprise when something drops.

if you have money in your bank paypal will transfer funds for you. You don't need to transfer funds to paypal account. anytime u buy something using ur paypal...payapl will take the money from ur bank.

if you have money in your bank paypal will transfer funds for you. You don't need to transfer funds to paypal account. anytime u buy something using ur paypal...payapl will take the money from ur bank.

so technically i never need to have funds in my paypal if it is linked to my bank account?

WWR Barguest de Plume in 1/6th scale

and Popbot Wasabi TK in 1/6th scale

are hitting us in March

11th and 25th of March

^^^ Yeah I saw...and I agree. :/

Good for the completest I spose.

Mostly the plan behind Wasabi is to give people an opportunity to buy OG TK. Ebay prices are freaking evil.

Barguest - isn't really the same character. First fallen - Kuan Ti Plume was limited to 100, so Barguest will give a chance to people to have fallen in their collection.

If some will say, he is basically just a de Plume, okay, previous easy affordable de Plume (one and only btw) , was Jung de Plume and it was offered more than a year ago - February 2010.

Mostly the plan behind Wasabi is to give people an opportunity to buy OG TK. Ebay prices are freaking evil.

Barguest - isn't really the same character. First fallen - Kuan Ti Plume was limited to 100, so Barguest will give a chance to people to have fallen in their collection.

If some will say, he is basically just a de Plume, okay, previous easy affordable de Plume (one and only btw) , was Jung de Plume and it was offered more than a year ago - February 2010.

i just cannot wait for barguest and kuan in portable form. really hope i dont miss out on those guys when they drop.

Back