The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully 3A will grow to the point where pre orders and more importantly pre payment will not be a prerequisit to fund the next figure. For example currently a prepayment helps to cover costs of production for the figure. I'm sure hot toys, given that they have been around for so long, can afford to cover the costs themselves then get payment when the items are sold......remember 3A have only been in existence for just over 2 years with nom being their first figure and he had an edition size of 50.....I think they have developed alot in the last 2 years and I bet 2 years in the future their model would of evolved even further ...

All companies have room for improvement let's just see how they chose to do it.

Other than that lookin forward to some TQ action, mmm that came out wrong, oh and of course the WWRp Large Martins to ship...:yess:

Popbot was my last purchase from 3A. I've got better things to do with $150 than to wait around for months on end with nothing to show for it.

I love the products, I just hate the way they do things.

Popbot was my first 3A purchase. I'm not saying it will be my last, but I definitely share a lot of the same views that some other frustrated board members have shared.

I viewed that forum for a week and nearly couldn't handle it. It's very different than any other online community I've seen, which was both good and bad. Not my cup of tea though.

I do remember seeing one of Ashley's posts swearing Popbot would ship in August. Does anyone know if that's still happening? I'm guessing not, but I haven't heard anything about Popbot since sale night ended. Sounds like some other figures have to ship first before Popbot ships? Are there any shipment confirmation e-mails or tracking numbers?

What a ****** :mad: and the same goes for all of ash's suck up fanboys.

:lecture

Popbot was my first 3A purchase. I'm not saying it will be my last, but I definitely share a lot of the same views that some other frustrated board members have shared.

I viewed that forum for a week and nearly couldn't handle it. It's very different than any other online community I've seen, which was both good and bad. Not my cup of tea though.

I do remember seeing one of Ashley's posts swearing Popbot would ship in August. Does anyone know if that's still happening? I'm guessing not, but I haven't heard anything about Popbot since sale night ended. Sounds like some other figures have to ship first before Popbot ships? Are there any shipment confirmation e-mails or tracking numbers?

Doesn't seem like the Popbots will be shipping soon....but I did see on that they're getting ready to ship the WWRp Armstrongs! :yess:

Can't wait for my 8pack!!!

Little Shadow were said to be shipping last week of August which could effectively meant this week or 2 more days of next week. Somehow I had a feeling it will only go out mid Sep. And nobody talk about Ankou when the initial ordering info say it will ship out Sep.
No problem at all for me to wait just that I am quite anxious now to get my first order from Bambaland just want to have the whole experience of holding a brand new unopened box in my hand. So far, my 3 (only) pcs of 3A were all from eBay and all were either displayed or opened "to check content" so to speak :p

Guys, please don't disparage or insult other boards. They have there way of doing things and we have ours, and one of ours is that we don't insult other boards. It only causes flame wars and bad feelings. Thanks.

I have often said to myself, "I'm not ordering anything else from 3A until I get ______!" Yeah...that only lasts until the next preorder...

I just got Blood Nails Tommy in the mail from a third party for a good price. If anyone is still looking for him I can pass along a link. He is still listed as in stock....

I have often said to myself, "I'm not ordering anything else from 3A until I get ______!" Yeah...that only lasts until the next preorder...

I just got Blood Nails Tommy in the mail from a third party for a good price. If anyone is still looking for him I can pass along a link. He is still listed as in stock....

Link away, I don't care for him much but at a good price I'll bite.

hey guys just a heads up. i need some berties for my wwrp collection and im looking at picking up a 7pack which would have the awesome warbot that i couldnt get anywhere else. if anyone has one or knows where i can get a 7pack for a decent price, please, please, let me know. ive been buying up berties for my brother, but i dont have any myself so im trying to get the pack before it gets out of my price range.

i have a 7 pack for sale in my b/s/t thread.

baka.jpg

Standard version of TK Baka, he will be on sale, September 10th 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com , for 120$ with worldwide shipping included.

There will be 3AA version, which comes with new bot head and costs slightly more - 150$.

They will be weathered like Heavy TKs and they have scars.

wow that tk is the first time i have been tempted to pick one up. i just thought i was done with the 1/6 and moved to portable. :gah: im sure they will make this awesome dude in portable someday. maybe, hopefully, :dunno

Baka = cool, but I'd say the extra cost of $30 for the 3AA version is a tat too much to describe as a "slightly" higher price. $30, that 1/4 of the original price. "Slightly" would be more like $5 or $10, in my understanding anyway. The $30 might be justified, so, no prob with that, but $30 is no trifle on the scale of things. I wonder, what will remain of the 3AA discount?

Back