The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHERE IS MY LITTLE SHADOW? First July, then August. It's now September. :impatient:

The WWRp LM were ordered in February, a month before the Shadows, and have yet to ship.

I don't buy these, but I try to follow the thread. Seems like a lot has been preordered this year. Just curious how much some of you guys have in preorders that have yet to ship.

Yeah, a fair chunk of cash here too.

3A deliver the goods though, awesome original stuff for a great price - just feels weird paying up front sometimes for what is essentially a pre-order. I totally understand why they do it this way, but at times you got a lot of dough sitting in their bank account with nothing but a email on your end.

*edit, I got Shadow, all the TQ's & BadBot on order, will have to check emails to tally it up... I wanted more, but amazingly I had some self control, kinda.

Yeah, a fair chunk of cash here too.

3A deliver the goods though, awesome original stuff for a great price - just feels weird paying up front sometimes for what is essentially a pre-order. I totally understand why they do it this way, but at times you got a lot of dough sitting in their bank account with nothing but a email on your end.

*edit, I got Shadow, all the TQ's & BadBot on order, will have to check emails to tally it up... I wanted more, but amazingly I had some self control, kinda.

I got Lil Shadow, the 8 pack Armstrongs and the Popbot/Ankou combo. That TK Taka is sparking my interest too. :/

I know, shhhhh. :lol

Damn, just looked at the pics again - electric swords & a ____load o grenades, damnit!

I know dude!! I mean...I don't collect the TK nor TQ line....I keep to my robots (and occasional Kartel).

But they pulled a whammy on me combining both! *sigh*

Decisions...Decisions!

Baka = cool, but I'd say the extra cost of $30 for the 3AA version is a tat too much to describe as a "slightly" higher price. $30, that 1/4 of the original price. "Slightly" would be more like $5 or $10, in my understanding anyway. The $30 might be justified, so, no prob with that, but $30 is no trifle on the scale of things. I wonder, what will remain of the 3AA discount?

3AA version gets a large severed unique robot head

3AA version gets a large severed unique robot head
Yes, I knew that. And, I was not complaining about the price point. I was saying that $30 is more than "slightly" more.
But that aside, the price difference between the regular version and the 3AA version just about neutralizes the 3AA discount. I wonder if that is going to be the new sales politics at ThreeA. 3AA members seen quite a few unexpected turns this year.

As for the things I got on pre order with ThreeA... seriously, I'd have to look it up it's so long ago. :lol

Last edited:
box will be bigger also plus shipping cost more
Karma! Thanks for explaining, but I'm not complaining about the price! Gimbat described the price of the 3AA version with it's price point of $150 as "slightly more", and I just feel that the extra 30 bucks is a tat more than slightly more. :wink1:

Yes, I knew that. And, I was not complaining about the price point. I was saying that $30 is more than "slightly" more.
But that aside, the price difference between the regular version and the 3AA version just about neutralizes the 3AA discount. I wonder if that is going to be the new sales politics at ThreeA. 3AA members seen quite a few unexpected turns this year.

As for the things I got on pre order with ThreeA... seriously, I'd have to look it up it's so long ago. :lol

wait. dont threea members get discounts on every toy??? what do you mean by "neutralizes the discount"?

Baka = cool, but I'd say the extra cost of $30 for the 3AA version is a tat too much to describe as a "slightly" higher price. $30, that 1/4 of the original price. "Slightly" would be more like $5 or $10, in my understanding anyway. The $30 might be justified, so, no prob with that, but $30 is no trifle on the scale of things. I wonder, what will remain of the 3AA discount?

no you're right $30 is a lot more but just thinking out loud how he might justify it

Not justifying anything, just my thoughts about the gap between two toys.

Alice, that's 150$ for 3AA exclusive, and it will be 127,50$ after 3AA discount and that's obvious that if you are going to buy one, you have it, because it's a 3AA exclusive, right? So that's just 7,50$ more than price of standard figure and that's slightly more to me.

Of course if you have 3AA membership and going for both, the situation is a bit different.

If my use of word "slightly" damaged some feelings, please accept my apologies.

Fresh pic from 3A blog:

blogbaka.jpg

Back