The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't do Facebook either but I have a lot of 3A stuff I want to eventually sell. It's tough to price things on Ebay because they take 14% off the top in fees, plus sales tax for the buyer makes it more discouraging. Not to mention the dreaded tax threshold imposed now on marketplace sales.

I don't do Facebook either but I have a lot of 3A stuff I want to eventually sell. It's tough to price things on Ebay because they take 14% off the top in fees, plus sales tax for the buyer makes it more discouraging. Not to mention the dreaded tax threshold imposed now on marketplace sales.
Yeah, which is why I miss kidrobot, best place on the web to deal 1/6th formerly. I guess we gotta go to facebook now... what can ya do

New NOM info up on TRACKER / NOMAD NOM SPECIAL NEWSLETTER Now available! — UNDERVERSE

Looks pretty cool, definitely dig both designs. $200 USD + S/H, on sale February 5th HK time.
8a1256699e5a868ccd39952ef432ba23.jpg
884e25e62d0a5924a8448410f91828bd.jpg

Sent from my magic communication device.
I missed this 😭 glad to know AW has another venue post-3A

Loose joints aren't an issue anymore, completely different body and manufacturer. Quality is quite nice too, price is a lot more than the 3A days but it was also 10+ years ago from the original Nom figure.

Eh, it's neat but if it doesn't come in the classic colors of the original, there's no point. Jungler, Noir, Blanc, desert one, Nom, etc. This new color scheme has the dirty hobo look with non of the flair outside of the headsculpt.
I Kinda hope I can get my hands on his hands and shotgun, but that's about it. I miss the kidrobot days, dudes would be making recasts of the guns ASAP.

I think it looks like a good upgrade over the older Nom De Plumes, especially in the mask sculpting. This release is kind of a generic color scheme but it should mingle with some of the old faction colorways like WF, Desert, Iron Panda and possibly JEA. I'm sure there will be some variation of this figure down the line in terms of color for a convention or something, but for now, this is what we get.

Last edited:
You're right, head's better as is everything but the revolver. Extra weapons are a plus, but I don't care for the scoped revolver as much as the grunt revolver.
I really hope he does more colors of this guy later, I'm not interested in the bare bones colorway.

Welp, got my Dritte in today, ecstatic to get him finally, I hope Ash does more WWR stuff and doesn't stop making them for years in favor of a side project again.

Nice, Dritte is a really good figure. Only critique I have with it is the skinny jeans, but I like the more tactical pants.
Yeah, I think that I'm gonna replace them for slim fitting green cargo pants if I can find a pair that work. the headsculpt is better than I'd hope, gonna recast it some day. How's teh articulation in your Nom's body though? Mine won't budge, not sure if it's stiff or just meant to be non moving, as such.

Articulation on my two is fine, even with the restricting tight jeans. I don't have them in a extreme pose, but I've them sitting on a couple 1/6 motorcycles.

Articulation on my two is fine, even with the restricting tight jeans. I don't have them in a extreme pose, but I've them sitting on a couple 1/6 motorcycles.
no i mean in the chest / waist area, I can't get swivel or crunch at all.

missed out on the nom de plume order, maybe I can snag one on the aftermarket.

Back