The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caesar there's retailer versions showing up soon. The rest, probably not. It's always hard to tell but generally once released you don't see the WWR bots out again. There is a new heavy dropcloth coming but it's a different mold than the old one.

these are the caesars right? I like them! But I fell in love with the older colorways like the JEA, EMGY and Bromwich. But these will do for my first threeA figures :)

CRW1.jpg

I guess I gained interest in threeA a little too late haha. But I'm sure I'll like the heavy Dropcloth. I'll try to read the rest of this thread for a pic. Trying to research on the 3 pack Martins as well, seems like there are good deals on Ebay for them

I love them! Wwr wwrp? My cabinet can fit a 14" figure so the dropcloth wwr would be a good centerpiece for my threea collection

Last edited:
Got in my first 3A figures this week. The detail and art direction of these blow my mind. Love them.

Blind Cowboy
026_zpsefe48b28-1_zpsb78e5f38.jpg

027_zpsb7a7201f-1_zpsc46e161f.jpg

7 Bones Wasabi
029_zpsa5de77f7-1_zps8b65b159.jpg

Blind Cowboy w/ flash
021_zpsba7a23eb-1_zps43869341.jpg

Blind Cowboy - reversed the poncho
IMG_3011_zps7b04f768-1_zpsd56fed73.jpg

Last edited:
There's a thread on the kidrobot forums that's a pretty good bst for 3A. I've bought and sold a few items there myself! The 1/6 Caesars are there but I don't recall what color ways ppl have for sale at the moment.

Okay so now i realize that the 1.5 dropcloths were up for pre order already back in november. Guess ill have no chance of getting one for the pre order price now. Bummer. That peaceday wouldve been a nice first threea fig

Guys i just need input. I found a good deal on a couple of WWR dropcloths. The Deimos liberator and the uncle 5 LIB for roughly $150 each. That a good price?

Last edited:
Yeah that November sale was just for the one Peaceday colorway. I kind of assume that there'll be more 1.5 or a new rev sometime in the future.

I believe it's been said, but I'd have to look it up. I know more have been shown.

Guys i just need input. I found a good deal on a couple of WWR dropcloths. The Deimos liberator and the uncle 5 LIB for roughly $150 each. That a good price?

Those are on the higher end for those dropcloths. I picked up my first dropcloth for about that price, but then picked up my others for between $90 - $110 shipped each. I have Deimos LIberator, Iron Panda, Slim Red and JEA (no square).

Dropcloths are what drew me in to 3A figures, so I can't wait for the 1.5 coming up (I preordered a 1.5 DIY dropcloth). As others have mentioned - they said they were going to release a few more colourways for the 1.5 droppies, but I haven't heard anything since the last sale.

Someone asked Ash if there would be more Iron panda this year and he said yes. Could almost guarantee droppy 1.5 will get that colourway. Though when is...well.

Question: Are the 1/6 heads, feet, hands interchangeable between the people figures?
Bought the complete WWR book today - thanks for the recommendations!

Question: Are the 1/6 heads, feet, hands interchangeable between the people figures?
Bought the complete WWR book today - thanks for the recommendations!

Yep, they all come apart like a normal 1/6 fig.

edit: but the heads and the neck posts are all 1 sculpt, and can be a little tough to get out on some figures. I had to wrestle Barguest to get his head off once.

Last edited:
Id love some WWRp Harold action but $300 is too steep for me ATM.

Back