The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the opposite as you are Reefer Shark.
No more big bots for me... I hope. Just want to concentrate on human / humanoid characters in 1/6 and bots about human size.

I realize after getting WWR Caesar and Armstrong that I really wasn't too keen on big vinyl bots.

I bought 2 WWR Brambles & there huge. I think they look great but I'm really limited to space but the wwrp Bots look awesome & are a perfect scale for me to collect.

What a mess the new 3A store is.

Oh my yes. It's truly unacceptable.

If it were any other online web store, the customers would be slinging insults all over the web, setting up class action lawsuits, basically tearing AW and company a new one.

ThreeA is truly lucky to have such a loyal (for the most part, lol) fan base.

They better get it together real quick as the next drop will be waaaaayyyy more popular than bambaboss and the traffic will be 10x as much as it was for this sale....

Oh my yes. It's truly unacceptable.

If it were any other online web store, the customers would be slinging insults all over the web, setting up class action lawsuits, basically tearing AW and company a new one.

ThreeA is truly lucky to have such a loyal (for the most part, lol) fan base.

They better get it together real quick as the next drop will be waaaaayyyy more popular than bambaboss and the traffic will be 10x as much as it was for this sale....

I don't disagree. Ash is a great dude, super nice, easy to talk to, etc. ThreeA generally makes great products and will go out of their way to fix problems if you contact them.

Their web dev team… not a fan.

I'm on the opposite as you are Reefer Shark.
No more big bots for me... I hope. Just want to concentrate on human / humanoid characters in 1/6 and bots about human size.

I realize after getting WWR Caesar and Armstrong that I really wasn't too keen on big vinyl bots.

Hmm, the big it's are vinyl? I'll have to see how I like that when the bramble shows up!

They're partially vinyl partially injection molded plastic. Generally the bodies are vinyl and the legs and arms are plastic. Some of the bigger bots have vinyl limbs as well.

Ah, thanks!

Doesn't usually matter to me what they're made of tbh... As long as they look good and can stand up on their own.

Hey - I got a newb question: is this new bambaboss a preorder? Not really seeing much details on the site

Ah! Nevermind, I see the in stock status now - ordered up

Almost all the 3A sales are preorders. Basically, they are preorder unless otherwise indicated.

For Bambaboss 01/GID, they are slated to arrive in December.

They have had some issues in the past with getting products out in a timely manner, but recently they have been pretty good with the timelines. Lady Sham for example, was offered up in June and she is shipping now.

The new site has many issues, and the wording and "logic" need to be cleaned up at minimum.

For example, the GID product description still has a clickable "Add to Cart" button, even though the item is sold out (as noted by the "Availablility" inventory description).

I wish they had more than just that one web guy doing all the programming...seems like he needs another person to help him sort out all the variables...

Almost all the 3A sales are preorders. Basically, they are preorder unless otherwise indicated.

For Bambaboss 01/GID, they are slated to arrive in December.

They have had some issues in the past with getting products out in a timely manner, but recently they have been pretty good with the timelines. Lady Sham for example, was offered up in June and she is shipping now.

The new site has many issues, and the wording and "logic" need to be cleaned up at minimum.

For example, the GID product description still has a clickable "Add to Cart" button, even though the item is sold out (as noted by the "Availablility" inventory description).

I wish they had more than just that one web guy doing all the programming...seems like he needs another person to help him sort out all the variables...

Really? That's funny! December's not too bad of a wait, so whatever. They really should change their vernacular on that though. It did influence my decision to buy it after all. lol

The way ThreeA is run, their sales are only for a limited time. Sometimes, it's barely 24 hours, and that's not even counting the "secret" ultra-limited drops that are "sales within a sale". In their view, "In Stock" means that the item is simply available for pre-order.

The product description will say the general ETA of when the product is expected to ship, though.

Then you should have no problem. Only bot I had that had problem standing were the squares due to their top heavy design. Otherwise, all my 3A bot has excellent balance.

Yeah, I have no problem with whatever material 3A uses now for their bots. Just the size of the bigger bots isn't really my thing I should say.

The upcoming big bot being announced is Harold the *****ktard. I'm definitely gonna skip that one.

Yeah, I have no problem with whatever material 3A uses now for their bots. Just the size of the bigger bots isn't really my thing I should say.

The upcoming big bot being announced is Harold the *****ktard. I'm definitely gonna skip that one.

I think ash mentioned somewhere that the 1/12 version was gonna drop first. Or maybe I am just getting that impression since it was the 1/12 version shown first...

Back