The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warscapesblog.jpg

Eager to see what happens here. :panic:

You might be interested in seeing their catalog...or not, but give it a try. I don't know how often they update the list.

https://www.threeaonline.com/catalog/

or the ThreeA wiki:

https://www.threeawiki.com/Main_Page

tells the history behind the figures and Ashley Wood's creations.

Thanks, Thats what I wanted to see:1-1:

:lecture Avoid these sites at all cost (they cause sudden urge to buy 3A items)

:wink1:

:lol True, I have two 3a figures I got some time ago, the bleak mission with custard and a dropcloth. I like them but have never gone crazy over them, I was looking to check out the grunts and maybe some of the real steel robots. The thing I like about them is the weathering, bodys, and rusty robots, what I don't love is the plain looking head sculpts(I know that what there supposed to look like) and the non working accessiores like guns that don't have working parts. I love zombies too so I may check one of those out too.

warscapesblog.jpg

Eager to see what happens here. :panic:

I'd love to see some 1/6 dio's. Maybe make a few that are modularfor those with more space, but as a single dio fits a detolf shelf perfectly (they seem to be the staple go-to display solution), edge to edge. Probably wishfull thinking :pray:

How flexible are the hands on these figures? I have a zombie that I was to hold a toolbox, but I would have to bend his thumb to make it fit. Will that cause the hand to break?

How flexible are the hands on these figures? I have a zombie that I was to hold a toolbox, but I would have to bend his thumb to make it fit. Will that cause the hand to break?

Normally they would not break. These hands are quite flexible. But if you really want to play it safe, just heat the hand up with a blowdryer for a few seconds. That makes 'em even more flexible.

Good advice, thanks Alice! (love your pictures, by the way).

Also, in reference to a post earlier - my e-mail to CS was returned as undeliverable a few minutes ago. I presume it's just maintenance as I think they had an issue with their forum and blog a couple of days ago.

Does anybody know if the 1/6 WWR Caesars are going to be released through Sideshow Toys? Were there retailer assortments or were they Bambaland exclusives? I spoke to a Sideshow rep but they were not sure if they were carrying Caesars. I need one!!! :panic:

Does anybody know if the 1/6 WWR Caesars are going to be released through Sideshow Toys? Were there retailer assortments or were they Bambaland exclusives? I spoke to a Sideshow rep but they were not sure if they were carrying Caesars. I need one!!! :panic:

I don't believe any of the colorways sold thus far will ever make it to retail. 3A doesn't re-release toys...hence the crazy aftermarket prices. But who knows, they may have different colorways in the future for retail release. I'm sure they would respond to enough demand.

In the meantime, you can find decent priced ones on the bey.

Good luck

Walked into a little art shop today and they had to cabinets full of 3A goodness. How I didn't come out of there without buying anything is beyond me! As soon as I swathe stuff my hand went straight to my card!!

Those new zombies look pretty good, I hope ThreeA releases similar sets to the public.

I just picked up my second zombie (orange jumpsuit), so he will go well with my black jumpsuit acolyte zombie :yess: .

So are Zombies vs. Robots zombies different from Adventure Kartel zombies? I thought they were in the same "universe" until I saw the posts about the new SDCC figures.

Also, does anybody have a breakdown/explanation of the various WWR colorways? I've checked the ThreeA wiki but it doesn't say much other than list them. I have a JEA Dropcloth and an Iron Panda Dropcloth and wanted a bit more background on these guys.

Walked into a little art shop today and they had to cabinets full of 3A goodness. How I didn't come out of there without buying anything is beyond me! As soon as I swathe stuff my hand went straight to my card!!

Mate, from a similar area, what's the shop called?

Back