The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Little Shadow - 3A

Scored a reg. Little Shadow and the 2-pack -- kiss the rings....

Thought I see on here before I sleep!

0210 here in UK

Good to see some freaks scored, I got one of each..

and on that note goodnight or goodmornin!:D

nbtdzs.jpg

How do you order the 3AA version? I clicked on it and it says :

"You do not have access to this page. Please contact customer service for further details on accessing this password protected section."

I created an account already and probably do all that I am required to do... what am I missing? Man, I am flustered...

How do you order the 3AA version? I clicked on it and it says :

"You do not have access to this page. Please contact customer service for further details on accessing this password protected section."

I created an account already and probably do all that I am required to do... what am I missing? Man, I am flustered...

3AA (3A Associates) is a membership thing that you have to join and pay for to be a part of each year. If you don't have 3AA membership you won't have access to that part of the store. The membership fee includes an exclusive figure and t-shirt, as well as a discount on the bambaland store...if you missed it in years past you'll probably have the chance to join next year (usually in January). Hope that helps!

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated :)
I managed to order the regular version of LS and I think that suffice for now. Never into such style character but this one looks good and price affordable for me to begin 1 with. Can't wait for its arrival.

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated :)
I managed to order the regular version of LS and I think that suffice for now. Never into such style character but this one looks good and price affordable for me to begin 1 with. Can't wait for its arrival.

Yep, the price with shipping included is great. I ordered the standard too.

Cool looking figure. At $80 I couldn't resist - got the regular.

Very long legs, very short skirts... a combo that ALWAYS works... hmmmm, what to do!

Ever since I discovered 3A and the products they put out i have been hooked. I found out about them in December and was lucky enough to get the membership for this year. The price, quality, artistic creativity and 3A legion (i.e. community) is unparalleled.

I got the reg, 3A and two pack and will buy anything that has 3A (Ashley and Kim) stamp on it.

congratz!!!

So how long will it take for this to get shipped? This is the first time I directly order from Bambaland....so i don't know the protocal!

orders taken for 24 hrs then they make however many ordered, usually takes 1-2 months

the low price includes worldwide shipping from hong kong so they make a slim profit so have to be made to order

Ever since I discovered 3A and the products they put out i have been hooked. I found out about them in December and was lucky enough to get the membership for this year. The price, quality, artistic creativity and 3A legion (i.e. community) is unparalleled.

I got the reg, 3A and two pack and will buy anything that has 3A (Ashley and Kim) stamp on it.
I wish I can do that.... But sometimes they just get so expensive for me. Especially the armstrongs. :(
orders taken for 24 hrs then they make however many ordered, usually takes 1-2 months

the low price includes worldwide shipping from hong kong so they make a slim profit so have to be made to order
thanx karm.... I think this is the first time u were actually nice to me. :)

Back