The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Little Shadow - 3A

So did the Tommy Mission figure already go up for sale?

yup but i think some 3A boardies got multiples so if ya post on the board that your looking for one then the might sort ya out at retail

shadowsale6333685.jpg

So can I just check with you guys who know...

I'm watching this page: https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

Which has a countdown timer on it.

But when it reaches zero do we head over to: https://www.bambalandstore.com/

To actually order the figure?

I really like this one and don't want to miss out 'cos I'm sat looking at the wrong website!

Any help is welcomed :peace

P.S. feel sorry for me 'cos 9am Hong Kong time is 1am here in the UK.

I advise to create log in now ready on Bamba site, saves you 10mins, and could lose out, if you set up account when you order.

I'll be up at 12.45 ready for the F5 mash, better be ready as it gets mad on threeA release night!

Good Luck

Looks like I'll be needing my spiked elbow pads and rusty eye gougers to get past you lot!

:computer:stake:viking:arr:stooge:lsvader :lightsabe

Who's up for some "dirty pool?"

LOL good luck guys, hope we all get what we want :joy

the only one that really limited is the 2 pack, the regular will be up for 24 hours then taken down and however many is paid for will be made

Cool, I fancy having a skinny little goth girl sat on my desk fluttering her eyelashes at me and telling me what a man I am... Instead of my wife tutting at all the toys and "accidently" knocking them off the shelves as she bustles past! :monkey1

been looking forward to this figure for some time and glad they are doing variants as have a few tommy's coming to get all the versions :naughty

In and out in 1.06 minutes.

Grabbed a regular version, can't wait to get hold of my first 3A figure!

Back