Thanos vs Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rofa

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have the chance to buy either the Thanos comi/dio (reg) or the Wolverine PF (reg) for a nice price.
If i had the money for both i would buy both but for the moment i can only buy one of them,the question is wich one?
Im finding this real hard because i like m both and i do not have a Thanos or Wolverine yet.
So maybe you guys can help me out a little bit with tips,advise on wich one to go for.....maybe some of you got both of them.
I hope to hear from you guys the pros/cons.

Thanks grts Ronald

Wolverine. IDGAF what ppl say. Do it!

:lol
Serious note. It really depends which you like more. I'd like to note tho that Wolvie is 1/4 and Thanos is 1/5. SS might make a 1/4 Thanos statue someday.
It all depends which one impresses you the most. Both pieces are awesome IMO. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I have the chance to buy either the Thanos comi/dio (reg) or the Wolverine PF (reg) for a nice price.
If i had the money for both i would buy both but for the moment i can only buy one of them,the question is wich one?
Im finding this real hard because i like m both and i do not have a Thanos or Wolverine yet.
So maybe you guys can help me out a little bit with tips,advise on wich one to go for.....maybe some of you got both of them.
I hope to hear from you guys the pros/cons.

Thanks grts Ronald

Oh ____. Didn't know you're new. Must give you the official welcome.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

:welcome1:

I like Wolverine more but the Thanos Dio is worth about a $100 more. Just be caution that it's not a broken shield. I would also try to get the guy to ship it with an extra box for it so that it has extra protection.

Welcome to the forum too and ignore Shai :lol

Thanos. If it had been the Wolverine Com I'd tell you to pick that instead. The PJ wearing Wolvie is an easy pass in my book.

I personally would go for wolverine but that's just which one I like more. The thanos statue is cool though

The EX is only a must for Thanos. The skull head of Mistress Death is awesome. Personally the ex head sculpt of Wolverine sucks. I display mine with the reg head.

I would go with Thanos. I think it's a lot better statue. Thanos looks very cool, the base is amazing, light-up gauntlet is amazing, and when Avengers 2 the movie comes out the value of it is going to increase.

I don't particularly like Wolverine PF

Back