Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding my thanks as well and ditto-ing what's already been said. Chicky, Dusty (deserves a raise), and Marc -- what phenomenal patience and good sports!

Thanks also to LOTRSWfan, ArwenEvenstar, Nemo, Ironman, Mirabella, and (GAWD! I'm sorry!) all the others who I've not named becuz I have a rotten memory and I was nearly catatonic from lack of sleep. They gave away prizes in chat right and left and continued the fellowship started by Pordey. A VERY SPECIAL thanks to Pordey! I'm still flabbergasted by his generosity and good will. Read his winners post to see what he gave away. Above and beyond. A HUGE wet kiss to ya! :love

Dave: bless you for having this great forum and all the work you've put into it. There are bugs still, but I have no doubt you're addressing it as we speak. :D

Thanks to all for a GREAT time! Sideshow -- you again confirmed why my loyalty to your company is not misplaced. Fabulous outreach to your fans! :joy :clap

I wasn't able to spend as much time as I normally do perusing the Spooktacular, but I had fun when I was on line. I especially enjoyed the chat shenanigans. Even though it was less frantic than last year, it was more real world friendly and less demanding. I found that it worked well. Cap off to you Dusty :elf, and all the Sideshow and collector fellowship.

i didnt get to participate this year :banghead I have yearly exams soon, so its study for me. Im going to sound like a complete dumbass but I couldnt find the chat! :confused: I couldnt find a link to the online chat...
guess I'm the only one. :eek:

Back