Thank you Sideshow! Vampirella Packaging

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComputerFly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to send a quick "THANK YOU" to the Sideshow team for the absolutely wonderful production on the packaging for the Vampirella PF.

This is the absolutely best packaging I've received on a statue from Sideshow. From the quality of the wrapping paper to all the little foam rubber pieces that were used to protect all of the delicate pieces, this factory did an amazing job. The piece itself was also immaculately finished.

So, thanks to Sideshow. I truly hope this is the direction Sideshow has taken for their future packaging efforts.

Now if they can do it for there Marvel PF line that would be epic. The last 4 had QC issues that would be less then desirable. For some reason, there Marvel comiquette line is far superior to the PF line? For some reason also, SSC has trouble with googly eyes? It needs to be better!

I do have to say that even though the gold bad emblem was not on Vampirella, I was still quite impressive with it. The base is absolutely phoenominal.

The Lara Croft PF was extremely well done too... Bravo to SSC and their sculptors Tim Miller and Mark Newmen. Simply the best in there field.

Yea the packaging is perfect, maybe the statue is light but this is the best one .

Back