Thank you Sideshow for our wedding gift !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was pretty classy and awesome of Sideshow to do.
It shows that they care about their customers, and especially the Freaks.

Congrats Ness and Boo............

Congrats to the both of you :chew:chew

Thank you Sideshow for everything :)

Congrats, Nessa & Booyah! Thanks for sharing a part of your lives with us and we all look forward to when baby comes.

Thanks for sharing Sideshow's generosity -- proving once again, that Sideshow has heart.

All the statues are displayed and they are such wonderful pieces of art... UNBELIEVABLE. Sooooooooooo wonderful.

I am praying to find out what the baby will be on Thursday but I think it still might be a little bit too soon. If we do not find out then, the big announcement will come on March 17th.:D

All the statues are displayed and they are such wonderful pieces of art... UNBELIEVABLE. Sooooooooooo wonderful.

I am praying to find out what the baby will be on Thursday but I think it still might be a little bit too soon. If we do not find out then, the big announcement will come on March 17th.:D

St. Patrick's Day! How lucky... I'll do a toast for you guys that night fersher, with some green beer :drink

So very great of Sideshow, and no more desrving peeps for them to do it for either. Congrats to both of you, as a father of 3 myself I can tell you it is a blessed thing. May you both have many years of love and laughter together with each other and with the new addition(s) that come your way.
Sideshow, you prove over and over again just how great your company is..the greatest in fact. I applaud you for your customer attention.

Back