Thank you Sideshow for our wedding gift !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
George and I and the baby in the belly, want to thank you all at Sideshow Collectibles for this unbelievable surprise that we got delivered today. Not only did you and the Freaks board make it possible for me to meet the love of my life and having the first Sideshow Freaks baby on the way... but you gave us the most unbelievable wedding gift.

A Frodo Premium Format, Lady Galadriel, 12" Luke Bespin and a Luke Premium Format. We both went nuts. They will go in my Lord of the Rings Curio and in his Star Wars Curio cabinet.

We both are just speechless... what a wonderful gift that one day will be passed on to our Sideshow babies.

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

George and I and the baby in the belly, want to thank you all at Sideshow Collectibles for this unbelievable surprise that we got delivered today. Not only did you and the Freaks board make it possible for me to meet the love of my life and having the first Sideshow Freaks baby on the way... but you gave us the most unbelievable wedding gift.

A Frodo Premium Format, Lady Galadriel, 12" Luke Bespin and a Luke Premium Format. We both went nuts. They will go in my Lord of the Rings Curio and in his Star Wars Curio cabinet.

We both are just speechless... what a wonderful gift that one day will be passed on to our Sideshow babies.

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:rock to the greatest company ever!

I think Dusty must be responsible for a big part of this...nice.

That's very cool! But I have to say I'm not surprised. Sideshow has once again shown what a great company they are. :duff

Between the Anakin PF fixes and this news, Sideshow's quality of character and customer relations is really shining today, you guys are one of teh coolest companies EVER :rock

Congrats to both of you.

That is beyond sweet. Sideshow you warmed my heart.
Congrats you crazy kids.

Sideshow is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one does this kind of thing!!! LOve this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feelin' the warm and fuzzies. truly an awesome thing to do. so i guess you'll be naming the kid dusty? :D

Very cool of Sideshow. Congrats to you both, and enjoy the collectibles.

:)

For those unfamiliar with Booyah! and Nessa's story, here ya go: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27195

Nessa's been a LONG time Sideshow collector and contributor to the Freaks board and Sideshow chats. A definite asset to the Sideshow community (if a sometimes norty one :naughty :lol) And it's wonderful to see her so happy and excited about her future with Booyah! and the baby-on-the-way. To know that Sideshow played even the smallest role in bringing about that happiness is absolutely amazing and a truly great feeling!

It's not just about the physical act of making, selling, and collecting that makes us do what we do at Sideshow - it's also about the human connection. I wouldn't be here, talking to you on the boards, if Sideshow weren't like that. I would be teaching elementary school or something instead! But we like to know that what we do, even the smallest gesture, can bring a smile to someone's face... whether it's a child at Christmas who gets the Luke Skywalker figure he's always wanted, or the child-at-heart who likes to scare the bejeesus out of his UPS man with his life-size Terminator Endoskeleton!

A lot of times this important stuff can get lost in the day-to-day business of running a company... such as receiving word about delayed production runs and wondering how we're going to pass along the bad news to the thousands of excited collectors who have been waiting months for the product, or listening to someone scream and throw blame about something over which we have no control (credit card declines, for example)... or the many other instances of not-so-niceness that crowd into life when a person becomes an active part in a business like Sideshow's.

All of those daily grinds take a back seat when something wonderful like this happens, in part, because of what we do.

And Nessa and Booyah! - It's awesome that you two received the gifts safely :chew I have to come clean and say that I can't take credit for this one... everyone from the President, to the 3D Department, to the Graphics team, to the Customer Service reps, to the Shipping team knows your story. There were even a couple of tears shed in the Customer Service dept... what a buncha girls they are! ;) Your wedding/baby present delivery was truly a team effort! :grouphug

Enjoy, and congrats again!!... To life, love and collectibles :duff (I know you can't drink in your condition, so don't worry, that's apple juice in there :D)

Honestly this is why I defend Sideshow to the end. I have worked for many retail companies in my day. None of them treated their customers like this. Again, none of them. Thank you Sideshow! To all the haters please show me what your company does for you.

Back