Thank you Beruthiel - Very exclusive Rohirrim bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beru that was a cool gesture you've made!

Not really. Nessa wanted that bust and I ordered it for her since I didn't really want it. Just happened that it was a rare one. Nessa got lucky and I honored the deal we made. That's it. Besides, I was raised to do honest dealings and even had I been tempted to just keep it, my conscience would have gotten the better of me for being dishonest.

:grouphug

Beru is just the best and has the same values as I do... I sold some double stuff too at retail... why make a penny on a Merry statue when I can help a fellow board member. :grouphug

Beru, that's a statement that I welcome in extremis.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Great to see that there is still some good in mankind.
You have made my day. :grouphug

What did you do Josh? Did you try to snaffle the Rohirrim bust from Nessa? Sounds a bit sleazy if you did.

No nothing like that. I was told Nessa wanted this bust but was wanting one with a number on it. I told Beru that I would trader her mine which has a # for hers so her and Nessa could complete their deal.

yup , that, in a nutshell is just what happened. Originally, Nessa wanted a numbered bust, Josh asked aobut gettting the unnumbered one and Nessa decided to keep the unnumbered one. End of story.

Back